War in Ukraine

If China sends Russia arms, it's on.

Hope China understands the economic sh*tstorm they'll create for themselves.

It'd hurt our economy here big time too.

China would do much better just sitting this one out. They'll get billions when the reconstruction starts and they'll be able to make Russia their bitch through debt financing.

LMAO.

As usual, your Russian mind conflates reality.

The assets blocked or frozen include more than $30 billion worth of assets belonging to sanctioned Russians and over $300 billion worth of assets held by the central bank.

China would do much better just sitting this one out. They'll get billions when the reconstruction starts and they'll be able to make Russia their bitch through debt financing.
China would do much better invading Taiwan. Now is the time with the woke warriors we have at the helm.

LMAO.

As usual, your Russian mind conflates reality.

The assets blocked or frozen include more than $30 billion worth of assets belonging to sanctioned Russians and over $300 billion worth of assets held by the central bank.
You loaded Telegram? I hope you don’t do banking on your phone.

Comrade-President, I proudly present our newest weapon that will crush the fascists under its tracks! Surely with such dedication and zeal from our proletariat class and our brave soldiers at the front will make great use of this technological achievement.

Is it? Do tell.
Uh have you seen all the dead Ukrainians and Russians? Have you noticed the billions we have sent becoming a direct aggressor with Russia? Have you noticed the last couple of conflicts have turned out real well for us? Y’all act like Russia is some broke joke, may be, but so was Afghanistan and look what we did there. The problem is we are holding on at the seams in our own country but all our administration wakes up thinking about is Ukraine. Smdh. Keep up Sir Robin

Comrade-President, I proudly present our newest weapon that will crush the fascists under its tracks! Surely with such dedication and zeal from our proletariat class and our brave soldiers at the front will make great use of this technological achievement.

They are apparently putting them on T-72 and T-80 refits also saving the modern Sonsa-U kits for the T-90’s since they can’t build more of them as they use French sourced components. But sanctions aren’t working right? 😂

Now Russia Is Adding Inferior Optics To Its T-80 Tanks, Too

Uh have you seen all the dead Ukrainians and Russians? Have you noticed the billions we have sent becoming a direct aggressor with Russia? Have you noticed the last couple of conflicts have turned out real well for us? Y’all act like Russia is some broke joke, may be, but so was Afghanistan and look what we did there. The problem is we are holding on at the seams in our own country but all our administration wakes up thinking about is Ukraine. Smdh. Keep up Sir Robin

I'm not going to defend the Afghanistan or Iraq wars but let's not act like we didn't win the actual military battles in those countries. Same with Vietnam, what we failed at was the nation-building and winning the hearts and minds phase of the operation.

I'm not going to defend the Afghanistan or Iraq wars but let's not act like we didn't win the actual military battles in those countries. Same with Vietnam, what we failed at was the nation-building and winning the hearts and minds phase of the operation.
Which was an absolutely idiotic expectation. We always seem to make the same mistake of applying western democracy thoughts and ideologies to people by and large just not equipped to process them

Heh. You missed my point.

If China provides lethal aid to Russia, there will likely be serious economic repercussions. Frankly, I think the Chinese are too smart to fall into the Russian quagmire, but let's hope they stay 'neutral.

Well, on the bright side, they'll get a nice thermal image of that javelin before it blows them to bits.

Well, on the bright side, they'll get a nice thermal image of that javelin before it blows them to bits.
Probably not. The sight will have limited elevation deflection as it’s a gun sight and the Javelin supports top down attack to defeat armor. So as usual the idiot orcs won’t see it coming.

VN Store

Back