War in Ukraine

I assume those are 155mm. Way behind the 8 Ball on the numbers..at least if this is only production plant. Read some comment about a new plant in TX and Canada.
I believe it had pared back in this century but there are multiple ammunition plants supplying product and always will be for many reasons. It’s a commodity product thus is procured as such. Standard DoD procurement policy.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Yeah for us! We don't need to secure our own border or make sure SS and Medicare is secure, but by damn we'll make sure Ukraine has enough artillery and their pensions are covered. I can't wait for the next election.
Oh FFS all those items are not mutually exclusive.

I believe it had pared back in this century but there are multiple ammunition plants supplying product and always will be for many reasons. It’s a commodity product thus is procured as such. Standard DoD procurement policy.

Would like to know the numbers..Each plant is probably tooled for different calibers.

Current Bottleneck would probably be Iowa.
I recommend they duplicate the Iowa plant in Central Park.

With demand high in Ukraine, US Army ramps up artillery production

Oh FFS all those items are not mutually exclusive.
Have you seen the latest projections on the deficit? They are saying it will be $50B $50 Trillion with a T in ten years at the rate we're spending. I feel like I'm married to one of my spend-a-holic wives again.

The Checkout Bill..the US taxpayer walks downstairs to check out and finds Uncle Dipstick emptied the mini bar in multiple rooms, ordered all the PPV and room service

Have you seen the latest projections on the deficit? They are saying it will be $50B $50 Trillion with a T in ten years at the rate we're spending. I feel like I'm married to one of my spend-a-holic wives again.
If you didn’t learn your lesson the first time, how do you expect Congress to?

And guess what? We haven't loaned or leased a damn thing to them. It's all been aid.

Lol, what are you even talking about? All of the equipment falls under the lend-lease act provisions at this point.
Biden Signs Lend-Lease Act to Supply More Security Assistance to Ukraine > U.S. Department of Defense > Defense Department News

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the bill itself it would seem.
1677280171846.png
America's massive 'lend-lease' aid plan for Ukraine recalls similar help in Britain's 'darkest hour'

Before you start losing your mind about there being no guarantee that the equipment will survive, or that repayment will be remitted, this was the same with lend-lease to the UK as well.
Lend-Lease Act (1941)

Lol, what are you even talking about? All of the equipment falls under the lend-lease act provisions at this point.
Biden Signs Lend-Lease Act to Supply More Security Assistance to Ukraine > U.S. Department of Defense > Defense Department News

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the bill itself it would seem.
View attachment 538013
America's massive 'lend-lease' aid plan for Ukraine recalls similar help in Britain's 'darkest hour'

Before you start losing your mind about there being no guarantee that the equipment will survive, or that repayment will be remitted, this was the same with lend-lease to the UK as well.
Lend-Lease Act (1941)

LOL

So when they break them we’re just SOL?

You’ll believe anything they shove at you.

Reactions: dovervolz
As I said it probably won’t be. Thanks yet again for displaying your reading comprehension 🤡
So what it boils down to you is you don't want them to be allies. You want them to be enemies because that's all your brain knows and is able to process. I understand now.

VN Store

Back