War in Ukraine

If China sends Russia arms, it's on.

Hope China understands the economic sh*tstorm they'll create for themselves.

It'd hurt our economy here big time too.

I don’t know what stage we are in or where things stand with the recent chip mfg bill that went through congress, but we should have been working on moving all of our manufacturing out of China to more friendly Asian trading partners and/or back to the US long before this war kicked off. Would be one of the more serious blows to their economy without firing a shot. We’ve played their game too long.

I don’t know what stage we are in or where things stand with the recent chip mfg bill that went through congress, but we should have been working on moving all of our manufacturing out of China to more friendly Asian trading partners and/or back to the US long before this war kicked off. Would be one of the more serious blows to their economy without firing a shot. We’ve played their game too long.
We should be encouraging business to move to Central America. Give them the ability to make a living at home so they want to stay there, boost their local economy, and move money out of our biggest geopolitical foe.

Yeah ok. We didn’t win anything in either of those countries and we won’t win the hearts and minds of Ukrainians either. Their president does nothing but whine and complain about the world not giving him enough money and arms when he has received billions from US tax payers. It’s all a move to keep the military industrial complex moving. Reps on both sides of the isle love to spend that money. It’s all bs you know it and WE are all on the hook for a war that our president thinks is essential to maintaining democracy in the world. Democracy…. Whatever that’s means nowadays.
Russia has already gifted us their hearts and minds.

Reactions: USF grad in TN

Taiwan is our buddy and leader in chips. New plant coming to AZ. Back scratching situation I suspect.

Time:

In the Tech War with China, the U.S. Is Finding Friends

I'm hoping we finally got a wakeup call like Germany did with their natural gas purchases.

If that occurs, we’ll have to send our own forces there to train them on how to use and deploy F-16s.
China has got to be watching with glee as we empty our weapons stockpile without them ever having to fire a shot.
When Xi finally invades Taiwan here in a bit, maybe we will still have a couple of F4 phantoms and M60 tanks left to defend them with 🙄

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
China has got to be watching with glee as we empty our weapons stockpile without them ever having to fire a shot.
When Xi finally invades Taiwan here in a bit, maybe we will still have a couple of F4 phantoms and M60 tanks left to defend them with 🙄

stop crying, you sound like a little girl.

Reactions: Hunerwadel

Which weapon systems have we run out of, specifically?

Reactions: Hunerwadel
You should be thrilled German Panzers are in Ukraine rolling eastward again. Maybe they can get a mulligan on Kursk? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Hunerwadel and AM64

We cant defend Taiwan, regardless of how many weapons we give the Cocaine addict in Ukraine.

Reactions: DonjoVol

VN Store

Back