War in Ukraine

I don't object to humanitarian aid. I object to all cash aid and military hardware aid. If Ukraine needs military hardware let Europe buy it and give it to them. And yes I object to the US having no end strategy, no objectives and no contingencies.

I think almost everybody here agrees that we shouldn't be sending cash. Too many countries are sending supplies to feel that we need to send cash to Ukraine.

Ever try to tell her that the hot smoky smell coming from the washer means she put too much stuff in it? Somehow wives think it's all about volume rather than the amount of water that stuff like blankets and towels can hold.
What marginally intelligent man would give the woman doing the household laundry pointers on what she’s doing wrong 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Hunerwadel and AM64
Where have you been since your grand pappy was around? We are the nation of endless war, if there is no war we will start one, if there is a war we will foster it until it makes the war machine money. We are probably the worst warmongering country in several millennia.

Damn, you are sounding like Ras now.

What marginally intelligent man would give the woman doing the household laundry pointers on what she’s doing wrong 🤷‍♂️

One that doesn't want to fork out a bunch of cash on a new hugely expensive washer? Besides - the plumbing. She got the front loader with the small pull out top loading washer in the pedestal ... and the steam cycle (never been used) for the dryer. You have no idea how many hoses and Y's are back there and what it takes to climb out from behind.

One that doesn't want to fork out a bunch of cash on a new hugely expensive washer? Besides - the plumbing. She got the front loader with the small pull out top loading washer in the pedestal ... and the steam cycle (never been used) for the dryer. You have no idea how many hoses and Y's are back there and what it takes to climb out from behind.
If I did that with mine I’d be doing my own laundry going forward with an extra large bottle of Downy shoved sideways up my azz crack.

My wife thinks the entire volume of the washer and dryer is meant to be filled. It drives me nuts. But I fall into this marginally intelligent category and keep my mouth shut.

200w.gif

VN Store

Back