War in Ukraine

I’m not going to debate anything with you ever again. You’re disingenuous, you deflect, you are not an honest broker in any exchange, you flat out lie and continually misrepresent data and information, and you play the victim card on it every damn time when you’re called on it. Louder is the only poster willing to entertain your dumbassery and that’s your own fault.
I've got this vague feeling that you were a little difficult to work with. I was an f'n son of a bitch at times.

I’m not going to debate anything with you ever again. You’re disingenuous, you deflect, you are not an honest broker in any exchange, you flat out lie and continually misrepresent data and information, and you play the victim card on it every damn time when you’re called on it. Louder is the only poster willing to entertain your dumbassery and that’s your own fault.
That's because when you are proven wrong or someone simply disagrees with you then you start throwing a tantrum like you're doing now.

I've got this vague feeling that you were a little difficult to work with. I was an f'n son of a bitch at times.
Kindred souls it sounds like. You bet I was a major PITA if you acted like he does. I have no patience or temperament to deal with people like that. My job was hard enough as is to tolerate willful stupidity.

Or you and Medea are just living proof that the horseshoe theory is accurate.
Fps4YcyaIAE3rz-
You're right. The horseshoe theory is accurate as we've seen neocons aligning themselves with democrats these days.

Just curious, but why does it matter if Iran or North Korea or China gives Russia ammunition or weapons?

Just trying to understand the big deal.

Just curious, but why does it matter if Iran or North Korea or China gives Russia ammunition or weapons?

Just trying to understand the big deal.

Stop being dense. Is it a big deal if I break into your house guns blazing and an outside party proceeds to supply me with more ammo? Sure it’s a big deal.

Most of the analogies the Ukrainiacs use are really bad. Quite revealing.
Sure sure. But no where near as idiotic as to compare the Ukrainian citizens to some made up “gay western Nazi death cult” in a weak ass attempt to justify unwarranted Russian aggression

VN Store

Back