War in Ukraine

It appears the Ukrainians are making counterattacks in and around Bakhmut that are going well and pushing the Russians back. Still I don't think they'll be able to hold long term.
I would hope it's enough to free up the defenders the pull out. Relieve enough pressure for a fighting retreat.

Reactions: AM64 and tvolsfan
Fp9f8BqWIAcS_Dj

I have to see if I can find it again but I saw where Girkin said the Transnistria issue would be resolved by March.
I really wonder what his angle is. He’s absolutely put a target on his back in the last few months. He would never be accepted a a suitable Putin replacement by the Oligarchs so why the defiant stance.

And if Ukraine captures that ammo cache intact…

Reactions: AM64
I have to see if I can find it again but I saw where Girkin said the Transnistria issue would be resolved by March.
Not a lot of time left.

I wonder how the world reacts to that mess. I guess it depends on how it goes down. If ifs quick and clean, no one will care. But if it turns bloody and turns into a month long affair, look out.

Is Girkin still "in" the Russian power system? Or did he gets ousted? Wondering how good his info is.

Not a lot of time left.

I wonder how the world reacts to that mess. I guess it depends on how it goes down. If ifs quick and clean, no one will care. But if it turns bloody and turns into a month long affair, look out.

Is Girkin still "in" the Russian power system? Or did he gets ousted? Wondering how good his info is.

Girkin fell out of favor after losing Sloviansk and Kramatorsk.

You said "should". There is no reason they "should" be allies. They could/can be allies, but none of that is a reason they SHOULD be allies.

Especially as an outsider saying what two other nations should do is very presumptious.
Do you want them to be allies?

No. I am indifferent. It wouldnt effect me if they were allies, just like it doesnt effect me that they are on again off again enemies. That's why I am not saying they "should"

Yes or no, do you still beat your wife?
He has absolutely no idea what the reference is 😂

Actually Lindsey is one of the flip floppers I’m referring to. And you Breathe.

In all fairness your position is not uncommon on the right. Even Mark Levin realizes the importance of helping Ukraine eventhough things have probably happened because of the idiot.

VN Store

Back