War in Ukraine

They have been governing on their own successfully since the early 90s. What exactly do you have against a country determining their own fate and independence?
They are an illegal Russian puppet state occupying Moldovan land. Thats it. And I look forward to cheering the Russian occupiers upcoming eviction.

No. The Transnistria government is part of Transnistria. They have been successfully governing themselves for over 30 years now. If there is Russian military there it is because they were invited. The pro Ukraine crowd have stated they are okay with invitations. So I don't see what the big deal is. I doubt they even heard of Transnistria before I brought it up.
There is no sovereign country called Transnistria

1.There are people here, many of whom vote Democrat, that are hoping for an authoritarian society here. Let's hope it doesn't get to that point.

2. The United States has plenty of debt and we should be worrying about our own before we go off criticizing another country for theirs.

3. Their population is projected to decline by 2050. However it will still be 3 to 4 times the size of the U.S. at that time.

They have made strides economically, in space exploration and their military is one of the best in the world. They will be fine going forward. Plus if Russia, China and India all 3 have an economic alliance it will only make all 3 nations stronger going forward.

You all seriously need to stop with the name calling. Especially when proven wrong on a topic. It's getting old and you all are starting to show your maturity level. Plus the mods have stated they don't like it.

Furthermore even if their population declined, which I stated previously was to happen by 2050, they would still most likely have more people under the age of 65 in their country than the United States.

Currently their population is 1.4 billion. So if 13% of their population is age 65 or older that means still over 1.2 billion are under 65.

Your "facts" about China are utter and complete fabricated garbage.

China's population is ALREADY shrinking.

Per Pew Trust:

Key facts about China’s declining population

And oh BTW, the UN projects China's population will continue to decline MASSIVELY...

The UN forecasts that China’s population will decline from 1.426 billion this year to 1.313 billion by 2050 and below 800 million by 2100.

Reactions: tvolsfan

Per Pew Trust:

And oh BTW, the UN projects China's population will continue to decline MASSIVELY...

The UN forecasts that China’s population will decline from 1.426 billion this year to 1.313 billion by 2050 and below 800 million by 2100.
That's not the point I was making. Their population isn't aging like you all wish or hope for. Only 13% of their current population is 65 and over. Still over 1.2 billion under the age of 65.

Things could also change in the next decade. You might end to seeing more people immigrating to China and Russia. Then what excuses will you all have?

So you all hate Russia and now China simply because your media told you to.

They’re about to be greatly disappointed. And it’s been a long time coming. Womp womp.
So you want to see people of the Russian, Moldovan, and Ukrainian and other races who live in Transnistria to be attacked for no reason at all?

I got a book recommendation for you. It's called the King James Bible.

So you want to see people of the Russian, Moldovan, and Ukrainian and other races who live in Transnistria to be attacked for no reason at all?

I got a book recommendation for you. It's called the King James Bible.
I want to see the occupying Russians evicted. Then the Moldovan citizens living in Transnistria and the Moldovan government can figure it out without Russian interference. As it should have been all along Curly.

And I’d avoid picking up that book if I were you your hypocrite ass would likely burst out into flames.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Per Pew Trust:

With so many..that is smart national strategy

Reactions: MontyPython
That's not the point I was making. Their population isn't aging like you all wish or hope for. Only 13% of their current population is 65 and over. Still over 1.2 billion under the age of 65.

Things could also change in the next decade. You might end to seeing more people immigrating to China and Russia. Then what excuses will you all have?

So you all hate Russia and now China simply because your media told you to.

Almost 1/2 of China's population is over 59 years old.

China: population distribution by age group | Statista

Reactions: NorthDallas40
And guess who helped build up and train Saudi Arabia's military over the years?

My meaning was that they deserve each other because they are both Islamic scum with no regards for individual liberty, freedom or thought. It is clear the US are and have been reducing our footprint in the sand box. House of Saud is not showing love for Iran. They are hedging their bets.

Edit: Use some of your brain for something other than passing along Russian propaganda and talking points.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back