War in Ukraine

FqCp73iWcAAYuEd

Do you still beat your wife is actually the classical example of a loaded question. He does those all the time too he just isn’t smart enough to manipulate the desired result as they’re usually immediately following one of his many non sequiturs 😂
To-may-toe
Toh-mah-toe

One day you are going to have to face that I may just mean what I say, as I say it. 😉

Reactions: NorthDallas40
They have the ability to refuse to go.
Doesnt make their deaths/serious injury any more enjoyable for me.

It would be one thing to simply post the videos. But some people take consistent pleasure out of it. Their may be some situational/slapstick humor in SOME of these videos, but I am assuming most of the time there isnt anything inherently funny in most of them.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Have they really shown that level of intelligence or capacity to execute believable disinformation though? 🤷‍♂️
You really asking about Russia's ability to spread disiniformation? In this thread? Who are three of the most common people you engage with in this thread?

In war the first casualty is always the truth.

They are free to ask for weapons if they want. Especially considering the fact that multiple countries have been supplying Ukraine this whole time.
Sure they are Curly. And China is free to provide them if they wish. And the rest of the world is free to react to China’s participation if they wish

Reactions: InVOLuntary
What game?

It's a fact. You and your crowd always start with the insults and name calling. The mods made it clear recently they don't like it so I suggest you learn to disagree like an actual adult from here on out. And please stop tagging me. Thanks
No one insulted you, Donjo. Its a loaded question fallacy thats quite famous used to highlight disingenuous questions. This was explained to you before, and here we are a year later and you are pretending you have no idea whats up.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
No one insulted you, Donjo. Its a loaded question fallacy thats quite famous used to highlight disingenuous questions. This was explained to you before, and here we are a year later and you are pretending you have no idea whats up.
To be fair I’m not entirely unsure he still has no idea what we’re talking about.

It's childish behavior and you all need to really learn to grow up.

Pointing out your childish behavior in that post isn't me playing a victim. That's simply me pointing out that your a grown man acting like a child at the time.

Now I suggest from here on out you and a select handful of others learn to disagree like actual adults.

It was a simple yes or no question that applied to the current conversation we were having. All it required was a simple yes or no question. Plus I was not even the one that brought the topic back up. It was one of your pals.
How is it childish to point out the logical fallacy in the approach to your question? You werent recognizing my point so I pulled a common example of the fallacy you were presenting me with. Seems like you dont like when your own games are played against you. Which is why I said you should phrase your questions to be more honest and you just doubled down on the false dichotomy of making a complex alliance in the modern age a simple yes or no answer.

We were providing nuanced answers, and you were the one who had to simplify it down to find some type of gotcha on what a foreign nation "should" do.

You are free to report me and any of my posts. Freak and others have stepped in the past on me so it's not like I have some special protection. But good luck finding an insult in my posts.

I attack your argument, "that's a dumb point/argument", you tend to go with a personal response after when you cant refute my point "you are a moron". I never respond in kind. This is why I say you play the victim, you take any criticism on your arguments as a personal insult when I never implied one. And now you are threatening to bring in big brother in an effort to silence my arguments so you dont have to address them.

Ukrainian state media isn't a reliable source.
I would love a pro Russian breakdown for their casaulties. Can you provide what you would consider a more trust worthy source?

I cant find anything close to attempting a comprehensive total.

It would be very helpful to split the difference to make the discussion of losses "fair".

That depends entirely on the audience doesnt it?

Just because we have begun training them doesnt mean Ukrainians think like typical westerners.
Oh I’ll give them a bit more credit than the average Russian since they do get access to multiple viewpoints and have to apply their own reasoning. But they did get their hands on this one and I have absolutely no faith the Russians are intelligent enough to know the difference. If Russia actually tried to plant fake tactical strategies the idiots on the front line would likely wind up executing them anyway. I point to a solid year’s worth of idiotic Russian “tactics” as supporting evidence.

Transnistria should just give up right? Why does Russia want them to die to the last Transnistrian? When Ukraines "mostly oeaceful" special military operation begins I am sure the civilians will not suffer and if they do it's only because the cowardly Transnistrians chose to fight in populated areas.

Transnistria still has Soviet street names, buildings, monuments. Cant have that type of thinking exist, definitely need to be invaded to be removed.

I also heard that about 5% of the population wants to join Moldova, why cant Transnistria just recognize their wants to self determinate.

What do you consider to be the "typical westerner" mindset?
I was just thinking militarily where we might see a trap, but they may not. Pure speculation and probably situationally based. kinda like Bakhmut, I feel like a western military would have pulled out by now. It served its purpose. Now find a new front line. Ukraine is still dug in.

Reactions: BeardedVol

VN Store

Back