War in Ukraine

Definitely. Although at some point they do have to go on the offensive to regain their lost territory.
I think they are on the offensive. They just aren’t going to gobble up ground like the US military can. They simply don’t have that capability.

A couple of platoons of Apaches would laugh at those mine fields while they blow up everything on the other side of it. Then the EOD or combat engineers advance and clear the mines without being under fire.

You got any predictions? Having a little skin in the game will make it more fun.
My prediction for this thread? I predict that the fantasy that Ukraine is winning will continue and that the lust for wasting US tax dollars will also continue.

Writing a check to help Russia dismantle itself faster is the best foreign aid money we’ve spent since Lend Lease

We’ll see. History tells us that what usually follows a despot is worse than the despot that fell. A wounded Russia with a competent leader just might be more dangerous.

We’ll see. History tells us that what usually follows a despot is worse than the despot that fell. A wounded Russia with a competent leader just might be more dangerous.
Maybe. But they’ve been circling the drain for over a hundred years at this point I can’t see a miraculous recovery in any of our lifetimes.

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel

VN Store

Back