War in Ukraine

Well, since its in the Congressional Record since at least 1998 and it was briefed to Congress by the U.S. military. Duh. The U.S. military warned Congress over 25 years ago, this was a potential outcome. The U.S. was warned by their own military and ignored them. He isn't saying anything new.

You posting that definition.

7b13145d-ed5b-421a-a326-8f80f2adc92e_text.gif

Putin is weaponizing the Congressional Record.

This guy is probably still drinking the Russia Gate juice. Hey man, I'll let you in on a secret those face diapers you wear don't really work to stop the cold virus.
😂 (He's starting to come off as a double face diaper wearer)

Trump tells the world, water is wet and its a big Russian conspiracy.... news at 5. 🤣There has to be something wrong with the Orange bastard as he read the Congressional Record from 25 years ago.
water-wet-breaking-news.png

Last edited:
View attachment 651836
Medvedev:

Americans continue to treat everyone as complete morons.

Imagine if Nazi Germany during World War II had approached the USSR with a proposal to put the issue of limiting the production of any weapon (tanks, airplanes, or BM-13 Katyusha) on a separate negotiating track. Like, let's limit their production. Absurd, insane, the ravings of a madman?

But the United States is quite seriously suggesting that we negotiate a new treaty on strategic offensive arms reduction. They will supply the neo-Nazis with all kinds of weapons, including long-range missiles and airplanes, and discuss a new START treaty with us.

What a bunch of bigoted, cynical bastards! No, this is possible only after refusing to supply arms to the Bandera regime and blocking its admission to NATO.

Otherwise, everything should develop in a completely different scenario. That, as in 50-60th years of XX century, in the USA total psychosis with construction of bunkers from Russian bombs and missiles on all territory has come. Let all their elite worry! Let them tremble and shake, rotters! And let some of them throw themselves out of the window with the words, "The Russians are coming!" As former U.S. Secretary of Defense James Forrestol did on May 22, 1949, while in a psychiatric hospital.
More red, bold Medvedev rants posted by Volnation's useful idiot.

oh-no-anyway.gif

And you have a similar take on living in Russia I assume, given that there are multiple videos recently of Russia rounding up men?

Here's one:

Maybe. I don't know about all that, I haven't really seen huge amounts of videos of mass mobilization. They did approve some mobilization back in March if I remember correctly. Of course, one side appears to have a plan, the other side appears to throw people into vans than right into a ditch to be meat shields.

If this happened to me in the U.S. the meat shield catchers would get a bullet in the head from me.

And you have a similar take on living in Russia I assume, given that there are multiple videos recently of Russia rounding up men?

Here's one:

Maybe. I don't know about all that, I haven't really seen huge amounts of videos of mass mobilization. They did approve some mobilization back in March if I remember correctly. Of course, one side appears to have a plan, the other side appears to throw people into vans than right into a ditch to be meat shields. The women are not safe, nor the handicap, nor the elderly. There are good deaths, this ain't it.

If this happened to me in the U.S. (under similar circumstances) the meat shield catchers would get a bullet in the head from me.

Maybe. I don't know about all that, I haven't really seen huge amounts of videos of mass mobilization. They did approve some mobilization back in March if I remember correctly. Of course, one side appears to have a plan, the other side appears to throw people into vans than right into a ditch to be meat shields.

If this happened to me in the U.S. the meat shield catchers would get a bullet in the head from me.
Dude, there are way more videos of Russia rounding up men than what I've seen coming out of Ukraine. Assuming both are doing it, one has been invaded, the other hasn't. I'm not a fan of conscription, but when your country has been invaded that's a better ground for conscription than imperial desires.

Dude, there are way more videos of Russia rounding up men than what I've seen coming out of Ukraine. Assuming both are doing it, one has been invaded, the other hasn't.

Right. Just like you thought the Ukrainians were going to win the war off of internet articles in 2022.

Do you actually practice law?

Ukraine doing this?

Maybe they shouldn't have signed contracts. Sounds like they found out war isn't that great. It ain't.

Not sure what your point is. You should see what U.S. military recruiters say. I know.

Either way its their choice, either get out while they can or the all the exit could be closed.

Last edited:
Maybe. I don't know about all that, I haven't really seen huge amounts of videos of mass mobilization. They did approve some mobilization back in March if I remember correctly. Of course, one side appears to have a plan, the other side appears to throw people into vans than right into a ditch to be meat shields. The women are not safe, nor the handicap, nor the elderly. There are good deaths, this ain't it.

If this happened to me in the U.S. (under similar circumstances) the meat shield catchers would get a bullet in the head from me.
The irony is it isn’t the side you claim it is kid. And there are literally videos in the posts you replied to showing that 🤡

Reactions: BeardedVol
Maybe they shouldn't have signed contracts. Sounds like they found out war isn't that great.

Not sure what your point is.

The point is you're a Putin leg-humper accusing Ukraine of doing something untoward by making it's male citizens fight in SELF-DEFENSE of their country. Russia is doing the same, for purely imperial ambitions, not self-defense. Further, they're engaging in human trafficking because the actual Russian elites won't send their sons. If the West wanted to, they could easily resupply the Ukraine army with poor, destitute fighters from Africa and Asia and Latin America, but they aren't. There are certainly foreign nationals fighting for Ukraine, but I haven't seen any claims that they're there involuntarily or somehow got duped.

The point is you're a Putin leg-humper accusing Ukraine of doing something untoward by making it's male citizens fight in SELF-DEFENSE of their country. Russia is doing the same, for purely imperial ambitions, not self-defense. Further, they're engaging in human trafficking because the actual Russian elites won't send their sons. If the West wanted to, they could easily resupply the Ukraine army with poor, destitute fighters from Africa and Asia and Latin America, but they aren't. There are certainly foreign nationals fighting for Ukraine, but I haven't seen any claims that they're there involuntarily or somehow got duped.

We'll you're a leftist Biden diaper changer. See its easy. You probably change Hillary's diaper if you could, right? See its easy.

I think you are jumping to a bunch of conclusions based on bias. You can believe whatever you want to believe.

At the end of the day, those people can either get out or attempt to get out, or the alternative (on the present course) become meat shields. There is no plan. At this point, I'm starting to think they should all go the way of the dinosaur.

Its funny you call me names yet I believe I care about those people and you don't. Evil lawyer does have a certain ring to it. All of sudden the other day you care about Russians. 😂

We'll you're a leftist Biden diaper changer. See its easy. You probably change Hillary's diaper if you could, right? See its easy.

I think you are jumping to a bunch of conclusions based on bias. You can believe whatever you want to believe.

At the end of the day, those people can either get out or attempt to get out, or the alternative (on the present course) become meat shields. There is no plan. At this point, I'm starting to think they should all go the way of the dinosaur.

Its funny you call me names yet I believe I care about those people and you don't. Evil lawyer does have a certain ring to it. All of sudden the other day you care about Russians. 😂
This is not hard. If Russia stops fighting and leaves the land that doesn't belong to it, there is no war and Russia continues to exist (albeit as a pariah state for the next 50 years). If Ukraine stops fighting, it ceases to exist.

Reactions: BeardedVol
This is not hard. If Russia stops fighting and leaves the land that doesn't belong to it, there is no war and Russia continues to exist (albeit as a pariah state for the next 50 years). If Ukraine stops fighting, it ceases to exist.

That is not a choice that is going to be made, that choice was made in 2022 i.e. real war.

The Ukraine will cease to exist if they continue but we are probably at or beyond that point as well. I wouldn't say they are really fighting, just meat shields at this point. Pretend to fight (meat shield) vs GTFO.

There really isn't much to this conflict.

Last edited:
Maybe they shouldn't have signed contracts. Sounds like they found out war isn't that great. It ain't.

Not sure what your point is. You should see what U.S. military recruiters say. I know.

Either way its their choice, either get out while they can or the all the exit could be closed.
Lol "signed contracts".

VN Store

Back