War in Ukraine

But I thought the goal wasn’t to destroy Ukraine and all who live there.

Now you’re saying it is.

Oh, I think we're way past that. Anyone that stands in the way will have to be liquidated most likely. Basically, the better long term outcome for Russia imo is to destroy it all.

It could take considerable time, as I mentioned in 2022. Liquidate anyone that gets in the way of the demolition, and hopefully the rest run to Poland or other. Problem solved for a very long time.

I don't think the goal was/is kill people, the original goal was to settle,... but that's war.

1719084376126.png
Medvedev:

Americans continue to treat everyone as complete morons.

Imagine if Nazi Germany during World War II had approached the USSR with a proposal to put the issue of limiting the production of any weapon (tanks, airplanes, or BM-13 Katyusha) on a separate negotiating track. Like, let's limit their production. Absurd, insane, the ravings of a madman?

But the United States is quite seriously suggesting that we negotiate a new treaty on strategic offensive arms reduction. They will supply the neo-Nazis with all kinds of weapons, including long-range missiles and airplanes, and discuss a new START treaty with us.

What a bunch of bigoted, cynical bastards! No, this is possible only after refusing to supply arms to the Bandera regime and blocking its admission to NATO.

Otherwise, everything should develop in a completely different scenario. That, as in 50-60th years of XX century, in the USA total psychosis with construction of bunkers from Russian bombs and missiles on all territory has come. Let all their elite worry! Let them tremble and shake, rotters! And let some of them throw themselves out of the window with the words, "The Russians are coming!" As former U.S. Secretary of Defense James Forrestol did on May 22, 1949, while in a psychiatric hospital.

The shovels were better, imo.

1742464_1.jpg

But Western Death Cult! - @volgr

To me the Death Cult came from West telling the Ukraine what to do by breaking off peace efforts then claiming the Ukraine was Sovereign. They than put in that future negotiations were not going to take place while Putin was President. All the while they don't seem able to produce the needed materials to really compete at a high level i.e. increase the rate of the meat grinding. So, the West really isn't providing the amount of materials needed nor is it supplying meat to the West's cause. Taking people and throwing them in vans, and at that point throwing them into ditches to receive an artillery shell or FAB to the head can be a short term strategy. Meaning, if you need time to prepare a real army in the back to train and get equipped i.e. Russia WWII. However, in this instance there doesn't seem to be any real plan either strategically or tactically to really change anything that is going on. Than they add in additional measures to say the war won't end until Russia gives up the East including Crimea.

Western Death Cult seems to fit for a reason. If they plan is to fight a war until the eventual liquidation of the remaining meat, that seems like a cult.

If there is an actual realistic plan here for the Ukraine, I wish someone would post it. Eventually, the meat will probably run out.

Nothing wrong with a good death, imo, these deaths will be about as worth as all the sucker Americans that died in Afghanistan. The purpose was never to actually achieve anything other than for money. The Ukraine is simple the place the world decided to take a piss in. Nothing more.

There is no win for the Ukraine in this, its all about how much they lose.... chances are every day that goes by they lose more that they won't gain back.

The United States is trying to place all chips in, the chips are all Ukrainian lives.

Last edited:
View attachment 651836
Medvedev:

Americans continue to treat everyone as complete morons.

Imagine if Nazi Germany during World War II had approached the USSR with a proposal to put the issue of limiting the production of any weapon (tanks, airplanes, or BM-13 Katyusha) on a separate negotiating track. Like, let's limit their production. Absurd, insane, the ravings of a madman?

But the United States is quite seriously suggesting that we negotiate a new treaty on strategic offensive arms reduction. They will supply the neo-Nazis with all kinds of weapons, including long-range missiles and airplanes, and discuss a new START treaty with us.

What a bunch of bigoted, cynical bastards! No, this is possible only after refusing to supply arms to the Bandera regime and blocking its admission to NATO.

Otherwise, everything should develop in a completely different scenario. That, as in 50-60th years of XX century, in the USA total psychosis with construction of bunkers from Russian bombs and missiles on all territory has come. Let all their elite worry! Let them tremble and shake, rotters! And let some of them throw themselves out of the window with the words, "The Russians are coming!" As former U.S. Secretary of Defense James Forrestol did on May 22, 1949, while in a psychiatric hospital.
lol. Medvyedev is the new Baghdad Bob.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
lol. Medvyedev is the new Baghdad Bob.

Well, true because the Ukrainians have only lost 30,000 troops.

And Russia ran out of chips from washing machines back in 2023.

War in Ukraine

I think many people in this thread have very high expectations from all this. The chances of any of this working out well for the Ukraine is fairly close to 0 without some outside factor.

Last edited:
To me the Death Cult came from West telling the Ukraine what to do by breaking off peace efforts then claiming the Ukraine was Sovereign. They than put in that future negotiations were not going to take place while Putin was President. All the while they don't seem able to produce the needed materials to really compete at a high level i.e. increase the rate of the meat grinding. So, the West really isn't providing the amount of materials needed nor is it supplying meat to the West's cause. Taking people and throwing them in vans, and at that point throwing them into ditches to receive an artillery shell or FAB to the head can be a short term strategy. Meaning, if you need time to prepare a real army in the back to train and get equipped i.e. Russia WWII. However, in this instance there doesn't seem to be any real plan either strategically or tactically to really change anything that is going on. Than they add in additional measures to say the war won't end until Russia gives up the East including Crimea.

Western Death Cult seems to fit for a reason. If they plan is to fight a war until the eventual liquidation of the remaining meat, that seems like a cult.

If there is an actual realistic plan here for the Ukraine, I wish someone would post it. Eventually, the meat will probably run out.

Nothing wrong with a good death, imo, these deaths will be about as worth as all the sucker Americans that died in Afghanistan. The purpose was never to actually achieve anything other than for money. The Ukraine is simple the place the world decided to take a piss in. Nothing more.

There is no win for the Ukraine in this, its all about how much they lose.... chances are every day that goes by they lose more that they won't gain back.

The United States is trying to place all chips in, the chips are all Ukrainian lives.

You could use far less words just to say "I'm a coward who would not fight to defend my country if it were invaded, and I think Ukrainians should surrender like I would."

Well, true because the Ukrainians have only lost 30,000 troops.

And Russia ran out of chips from washing machines back in 2023.

War in Ukraine

I think many people in this thread have very high expectations from all this. The chances of any of this working out well for the Ukraine is fairly close to 0 without some outside factor.
Since everyone including you figured Kiev would be named New Moscow in April 2022 and here we are over two years later with Ukraine still holding the line you’re clearly full of **** kid 🤡

Reactions: BeardedVol
Dear Putin Leghumpers: What air defense doing?

I've always felt it was bizarre and quite insane when a basketball team is down by like 30 points, one guy on the team gets a steal and a break away uncontested dunk. Proceeds to do a dance move and high-5ing his teammates. I mean you were posting articles about this conflict being over for the Russians in 2022. Just saying. (sometimes its good to unplug for a while)

This has a long way to go, and possibly a very very long way to go. For the record, I think there is going to be lots of destruction and deaths on both side i.e. war. (hopefully I am wrong) Being wrong is okay, we all are from time to time, but maybe think about why you were wrong.

tumblr_mzdbrxZuT81tpg4boo1_400.gif

What is the actual plan even?

Last edited:
I've always felt it was bizarre and quite insane when a basketball team is down by like 30 points, one guy on the team gets a steal and a break away uncontested dunk. Proceeds to do a dance move and high-5ing his teammates. I mean you were posting articles about this conflict being over for the Russians in 2022. Just saying. (sometimes its good to unplug for a while)

This has a long way to go, and possibly a very very long way to go. For the record, I think there is going to be lots of destruction and deaths on both side i.e. war. (hopefully I am wrong) Being wrong is okay, we all are from time to time, but maybe think about why you were wrong.

tumblr_mzdbrxZuT81tpg4boo1_400.gif

Who's going to tell him?

Not it!

Don't forget... they're also running out of ammunition. NATO is successfully degrading their military.

There is a ton of strange millennialism that goes on in this thread. Heck, they get mad at me when I started to take their pov there a month or two ago i.e. "Ukraine is beating Russia". I simply asked for my tax dollars back.

I actually feel sorry for the ordinary Ukrainian, meaning they don't have a good hand in this game. But at the end of the day, if they aren't going to do something about it... maybe they should all go the way of the dinosaur. Maybe they should have done something(?) Sometimes doing nothing is a choice. Americans don't give two ***** about the Ukraine, never did, or they wouldn't be in the position they are in.

The plan right now seems to be to the Last Ukrainian and have people post on forums and twitter complaining about it, or some other strange millennial behavior. I don't get it to be honest.

This is a very long road and its hard to imagine how this turns out well for the Ukraine. (and nobody has really offered any suggestions as to how that might be accomplished)

Crimea Beach Party Summer 2023 2024 2025

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back