War in Ukraine

My take would be pretty simple if I were living there. GTFO while I still could. Pretty much goes for women and children, if not more.
I don't understand why they would be having to search for men to fight. I thought Ukrainians were winning... everyone wants to join a winner, right?

I don't understand why they would be having to search for men to fight. I thought Ukrainians were winning... everyone wants to join a winner, right?
Because war is hell. Why would Russia have to go and round up its second class Asian citizens to throw them at bullets if things were going great and they were winning?

It's a war of attrition. The fact that Ukraine has stood up to and fought back and absorbed Russian assault after Russian assault is a testament that Ukraine has a chance....... Russia is desperate, but Putin cannot retreat. If he does he's done.... And he knows it.

Last edited:
The fact that Putin is two years into what was billed initially as a 2 week special military operation is definitive evidence that Russia isn’t “winning” either.

I said in the beginning that if Putin wanted victory, Kiev would have been the first objective along with installing a proxy government. Instead, your former KGB hero waffled at the first sign of organized resistance and retreated back east to start a war of attrition that still hasn’t resulted in a change of leadership in Kiev.

The fact that Putin is two years into what was billed initially as a 2 week special military operation is definitive evidence that Russia isn’t “winning” either.

I said in the beginning that if Putin wanted victory, Kiev would have been the first objective along with installing a proxy government. Instead, your former KGB hero waffled at the first sign of organized resistance and retreated back east to start a war of attrition that still hasn’t resulted in a change of leadership in Kiev.

I actually think they hoped it would be a few days, meaning they could take Kiev and the government over. That didn't work and they paid the price. In the end, if they were successful the Ukrainians may look at as a curse. You guys are stuck in the past on something that has little bearing going forward other than they probably won't make that mistake again.

The war of attrition is most likely at the earlier stages.

The chessboard (battlefield) with the pieces in place only have so many options for the Ukrainians, none of them look good. What's the plan? How do you think the Allies won WWII? Let me let you in on a non-secret, it was a war of attrition. Men, materials, logistics, production, extended lines, etc. The chances of this ending well for the Ukraine is very close to 0%, the deal has and appears to be looking worse every day. Its going to take considerable time to destroy a country the size of the Ukraine, you yourself have pointed out the fatal mistake them made in 2022 - they are now fixing the glitch. But the problem with that, is you are now upset about that plan.

The only thing that has happened since 2022, is the timetable has been adjust here and there... the end result with the pieces on the board really haven't changed. There will have to be some major non-chessboard piece that makes a significant impact to the game i.e. nuclear, nuclear power plant attacks, assassinations, financial, etc. Heck, I don't even think sending in 3rd party country troops really changes the result.... changes the timetable.

The Ukraine is clearly on the path to be destroyed, once the meat is gone there will nothing to negotiate. All you guys seem to take all this very personal with Putin, to tell you the truth, he is probably a lot nicer than I am.

Once the meat is gone, none of this is going to matter. Nobody cares about the Ukraine, they never did.

Last edited:
I actually think they hoped it would be a few days, meaning they could take Kiev and the government over. That didn't work and they paid the price. In the end, if they were successful the Ukrainians may look at as a curse. You guys are stuck in the past on something that has little bearing going forward other than they probably won't make that mistake again.

The war of attrition is most likely at the earlier stages.

The chessboard (battlefield) with the pieces in place only have so many options for the Ukrainians, none of them look good. What's the plan? How do you think the Allies won WWII? Let me let in on a non-secret, it was a war of attrition. Men, materials, logistics, production, extended lines, etc. The chances of this ending well for the Ukraine is very close to 0%, the deal has and appears to be looking worse every day. Its going to take considerable time to destroy a country the size of the Ukraine, you yourself have pointed out the fatal mistake them made in 2022 - they are now fixing the glitch. But the problem with that, is you are now upset about that plan.
"Hoped"
😆🤡😆🤡😆🤡😆

Because war is hell. Why would Russia have to go and round up its second class Asian citizens to throw them at bullets if things were going great and they were winning?

It's a war of attrition. The fact that Ukraine has stood up to and fought back and absorbed Russian assault after Russian assault is a testament that Ukraine has a chance....... Russia is desperate, but Putin cannot retreat. If he does he's done.... And he knows it.

The Ukraine has 0% chance of this working out "well" for them, since the invasion in 2022 it was always about how much they lose. They are losing more and more everyday, there is only so much of that can be realistically reversed. I mean technically the Japanese had a chance after the U.S. started dropping A-bombs, and technically I have a chance to win the lotto next week.... its just nothing sane people bank on.

What does the Ukraine have a chance to accomplish? What's the plan to get there?

The Ukraine has 0% chance of this working out "well" for them, since the invasion in 2022 it was always about how much they lose. They are losing more and more everyday, there is only so much of that can be realistically reversed. I mean technically the Japanese had a chance after the U.S. started dropping A-bombs, and technically I have a chance to win the lotto next week.... its just nothing sane people bank on.

What does the Ukraine have a chance to accomplish? What's the plan to get there?
The plan is to fight to keep Russia from taking whatever they want. Fight them as best they can.

The alternative is capitulation and living under the Russian thumb.

Reactions: BeardedVol
The plan is to fight to keep Russia from taking whatever they want. Fight them as best they can.

The alternative is capitulation and living under the Russian thumb.

That's not a plan. Sitting there to receive FABs and artillery to the head isn't a plan especially when you'll have to increase the van service to do it.

What do you want the Ukraine to accomplish? And what is the plan to get there? You haven't explained what you mean by "chance", "chance" for what?

That's not a plan. Sitting there to receive FABs and artillery to the head isn't a plan especially when you'll have to increase the van service to do it.
Russia is having that same issue. They are taking losses that aren't sustainable long term. When Russia has to start committing their preferred sons to war how long do you think the people will support him?

I always know when you are upset, you just continue to use the same made up story.

Coward.

Don't worry I'm sure a few hundred Ukrainians will die for you today, rest easy... its not you.
Don't mistake me being upset with me mocking you. I laughed when I posted that. Just like I do when I post his picture. Now don't forget the red nose when you report to the child's birthday party later today .

But seriously how's that lawsuit going?

Russia is having that same issue. They are taking losses that aren't sustainable long term. When Russia has to start committing their preferred sons to war how long do you think the people will support him?

Probably not after he dies of cancer for the 5th time.

Don't mistake me being upset with me mocking you. I laughed when I posted that. Just like I do when I post his picture. Now don't forget the red nose when you report to the child's birthday party later today .

You are upset which is why you come with the same nonsense story, I mean at least be creative or something. I mean I could come with some better ones than that for you.

The question still stands

I would say its a statement in the form of a question, which is the same as the Putin is dying of cancer. Russia has run out of ammo, Russia will run out money, there is a rush on Russia's ATM machines, Russia only have shovels, etc.

So, the plan is keep dying until the Russians keep dying although one side has like 3-10 times the ammo and is dropping FABs on your head? That's not a plan, bro. Hey guys, I'm going to let Michael Jordan keep dunking on me until he gets tired.

What you are saying is basically the same thing the West's narrative and many on this board was in 2022. Heck, a few months ago... everyone was worried about Russia's population.

I would say its a statement in the form of a question, which is the same as the Putin is dying of cancer. Russia has run out of ammo, Russia will run out money, there is a rush on Russia's ATM machines, Russia only have shovels, etc.

So, the plan is keep dying until the Russians keep dying although one side has like 3-10 times the ammo and is dropping FABs on your head?
It's a question, an uncomfortable one for a Putin nut swinger.

That's the end game. Ukraine holds out as long as possible. Put Russia in an uncomfortable situation and hope the Russians tire of a war for imperial conquest.

Last edited:
It's a question, an uncomfortable one for a Putin but swinger.

That's the end game. Ukraine hills it as long as possible. Put Russia in an uncomfortable situation and hope the Russians tire of a war for imperial conquest.

Well, maybe you can join them in that. If only the Japanese would have thought that one through.

You are upset which is why you come with the same nonsense story, I mean at least be creative or something. I mean I could come with some better ones than that for you.
Your theories on my mood are as accurate as your theories in the thread about Will Wade. An entire thread of someone being wrong. I think that's a record.

VN Store

Back