War in Ukraine

GU6_DB7WUAAWVE0

I know this isn't true, but wasn't the Russians that took their patches off on the first "special military operation"? I've done forgot was Putin called it back then.
Yes. Igor Girkin has stated on the record that it was regular Russian military fighting in the two conflict regions in the east out of uniform and he was one of the commanders.

Germany issues an arrest warrant a Ukrainian national living in Poland. Apparently there are two others coming. not sure why they would wait on them. seems like it gives them a chance to flee.

Imagine living in a country so sh**ty that all that's needed to sway the population to your side is Nutella, paved roads, and a functioning indoor sh**ter.

Reactions: Godfatha
If the roles were reversed, and these were Ukrainians captured by Russians, they would have just executed all of them.

I can't fathom a scenario where the U.S. started a war with Mexico and two and a half years later the U.S. military only a few hundred miles in, no air superiority, our Navy getting hammered and then Mexico bullying its way up to San Antonio and retaking land up to the Alamo.

Are these clowns still in here propping up Russia?

I can't fathom a scenario where the U.S. started a war with Mexico and two and a half years later the U.S. military only a few hundred miles in, no air superiority, our Navy getting hammered and then Mexico bullying its way up to San Antonio and retaking land up to the Alamo.

Volgr and Ras have gone AWOL, last seen talking about a 1737 map of Russia showing the Donbas as Russian land.

Yeah. But imagine being in a country for 20 years, where the other side lives in caves, has virtually no or limited funds.... no real logistics, no real weapons systems... no F-15s. Yet, they beat the invaders.

You're not making any sense. Millenialism is a real disease, this isn't going to be won by trolls on the internet. This is a real war, with real people, with real weapons, etc unlike the failed fake wars the U.S. has been involved in.

I can't fathom

Did you phantom the result of the scenairo above? Probably not, I did but that was me pre-forum.

Its a real war, not a video game. The U.S. really hasn't been in a real war in 80 years, not really... heck even that one basically included most of the whole world on its side.

Last edited:
Yeah. But imagine being in a country for 20 years, where the other side lives in caves, has virtually no or limited funds.... no real logistics, no real weapons systems... no F-15s. Yet, they beat the invaders.

You're not making any sense. Millenialism is a real disease, this isn't going to be won by trolls on the internet.
In the actualities of the real world I would say it says more about the people in the caves than those trying to defeat them.

The Americans failed. The Russians failed. the british failed. alexander the great failed. the people of that region just don't mess around, and every major empire to make it to the region has found out. even the various persian/mongol empires that claimed the area worked with the locals instead of conquering them and installing their government.

You're not making any sense. Millenialism is a real disease, this isn't going to be won by trolls on the internet. This is a real war, with real people, with real weapons, etc unlike the failed fake wars the U.S. has been involved in.

Did you phantom the result of the scenairo above? Probably not, I did but that was me pre-forum.

Its a real war, not a video game. The U.S. really hasn't been in a real war in 80 years, not really... heck even that one basically included most of the whole world on its side.

Lol, we lost ~1800 soldiers to enemy action in 20 years of camping out in Afghanistan, doing whatever we wanted.

We could have sat their until the cave-dwellers died of old age if we'd chosen to do so.

Reactions: norrislakevol
That was either a good old fashioned accident or Ukraine has saboteurs way deep into Russia, because Irkutsk is nowhere near Ukraine.

The goal was never to hold land in Afghanistan, it was regime change. We succeeded in regime change but hated the results. We were never beat in Afghanistan, we just no longer justified the expense in man and treasure. It was never worth it.

VN Store

Back