Wars, genocide, reparations, etc (split from recruiting forum)

Requires the adjusted math per at bat. At $77 mil it was I believe $100 k per? Now with California getting half, how many toddlers get gender affirming care per Ohtani at bat? 🤔
Considering his CA taxes will be 12% and his federal income tax rate will be 3x that, that money is more likely to go to Israel.

Only a mf from Asheville thinks a 50% tax rate is fair smh
When he makes that kind of money, I'm not sweating what he has to pay.

Only a mf from Spartanburg would be stanning for a soon to be billionnaire while at the same time lamenting not being able to get ahead in life.

When he makes that kind of money, I'm not sweating what he has to pay.

Only a mf from Spartanburg would be stanning for a soon to be billionnaire while lamenting why he can't get ahead in life
I’m doing okay, not sure when I’ve said my life sucked. I’m sure ohtani would spend it wiser than our government would spending it to kill some more kids somewhere

I’m doing okay, not sure when I’ve said my life sucked. I’m sure ohtani would spend it wiser than our government would spending it to kill some more kids somewhere
I'm just drawing assumptions from the dour parade that is your post history

An F-16 crashed over South Korea last night and the pilot survived the ejection. On osprey crashed in Japan last month, killing 8 on board.

Idk what’s going on in civilian or military aviation but it seems like the accidents are becoming more frequent than they really should be.

Reactions: ugg
And you keep wearing out your knee pads for the Koch bros, homie.
The neocon like that are the reason this country is so ****ed, whether they pretend to be republicans or democrats. At least get my ideology right if you’re going to accuse me of supporting any particular one.

An F-16 crashed over South Korea last night and the pilot survived the ejection. On osprey crashed in Japan last month, killing 8 on board.

Idk what’s going on in civilian or military aviation but it seems like the accidents are becoming more frequent than they really should be.
Diversity is allowing lower qualified people in the cockpit.

The neocon like that are the reason this country is so ****ed, whether they pretend to be republicans or democrats. At least get my ideology right if you’re going to accuse me of supporting any particular one.
The Kochs spend big money to turn public sentiment against the progressive taxation that helped build the middle class in America in the 50s-60s. Whether or not you believe you share their ideology or not, you're doing their bidding by espousing their carefully crafted talking points.

The Kochs spend big money to turn public sentiment against the progressive taxation that helped build the middle class in America in the 50s-60s. Whether or not you believe you share their ideology or not, you're doing their bidding by espousing their carefully crafted talking points.
Guess they did one good thing. Woodrow Wilson is the worst president in American history.

Incompetent equipment or pilots or both.

Considering his CA taxes will be 12% and his federal income tax rate will be 3x that, that money is more likely to go to Israel.
More likely Ukraine…then Iran which will give it to Hamas.

Holy hell? Do you honestly believe that taxation built the middle class? That is absurd.

Whines about talking points, while spewing talking points.

It may get worse before it gets better.

VN Store

Back