Wars, genocide, reparations, religion, etc (split from recruiting forum)

My mother makes fun of the SNAP program. She says its ass backwards the state should help the ones trying to make ends meet but they reward the ones who don't do ****.🤣🤣
She is 100% right...poor, and lower middle class WORKING PEOPLE are the people that get absolutely dry "you know what" by this system.

A Tennessee school has closed due to covid. . .
Parents (and community, if it's a public school) need to descend on that school in controlled outrage and demand to "see the science" from whoever made that call. No threats. No aggression. Just accountability.

But I can't see giving benefit of the doubt to corporations, NGOs, or agencies that lied, hid facts, or tried to censor people who (if now confirmed) were telling the truth.

And have a volunteer outside to take pictures of any FBI agents recording license plates of attendees.

Parents (and community, if it's a public school) need to descend on that school in controlled outrage and demand to "see the science" from whoever made that call. No threats. No aggression. Just accountability.

But I can't see giving benefit of the doubt to corporations, NGOs, or agencies that lied, hid facts, or tried to censor people who (if now confirmed) were telling the truth.

And have a volunteer outside to take pictures of any FBI agents recording license plates of attendees.
It was only closed for a day to clean it. It's usually a staffing issue if too many call in sick. You can't have kids without the personnel.

Covid shutdowns will never happen again and rightfully, so. But, there were many instances where schools closed for a short time because of a flu outbreak well before we knew what Covid was.

It was only closed for a day to clean it. It's usually a staffing issue if too many call in sick. You can't have kids without the personnel.

Covid shutdowns will never happen again and rightfully, so. But, there were many instances where schools closed for a short time because of a flu outbreak well before we knew what Covid was.
We shut down things in NC due to rain. 😂

lol it’s already back open. They closed for one day to clean the school.

Go be mad at something else.

I was about to reply with something similar to this. We get flu-cations almost yearly with how many people get sick. This is just the standard of what schools do when a high number of students get sick (they don't care about the teachers if they're short on subs then the teachers at the school pull double duty)

Dude, they closed schools due to rampant sickness before Covid. Call it the flu if it makes it sound more reasonable, but spread is through the roof in NC. I could see it being a reasonable scenario and not political. At a certain point you don't have the staff or subs to cope.

Dude, they closed schools due to rampant sickness before Covid. Call it the flu if it makes it sound more reasonable, but spread is through the roof in NC. I could see it being a reasonable scenario and not political. At a certain point you don't have the staff or subs to cope.
There was a day when common sense wasn't viewed through a political lens. I miss those days.

Take yer calm rationality and shove it!

[...]I know that's hard to believe, but CR is suffering from pretty bad problems with home invasion robberies that the authorities don't care anything about stopping or investigating.
I had heard CR is seeing a rise in petty and non violent crimes. Where in Mexico is this paradise?
If you haven't heard the President of El Salvador describe how they took their country from the world's murder capitol to the safest country in the western hemisphere... it's a fascinating conversation.

Confessing my cynicism, the story sounds so "right" that I confess I'm holding back 10% of my certitude for further confirmation.

If you haven't heard the President of El Salvador describe how they took their country from the world's murder capitol to the safest country in the western hemisphere... it's a fascinating conversation.

Confessing my cynicism, the story sounds so "right" that I confess I'm holding back 10% of my certitude for further confirmation.

It is definitely an amazing story. Some call him a savior. Some call him a fascist.

It is definitely an amazing story. Some call him a savior. Some call him a fascist.
Yeah. I'm old enough to remember when Fidel Castro was good news to the USA.

Latin America has produced some slick characters as leaders. But they've also been treated worse than slaves by the CIA and other "national" interests. So many people there deserving justice and peace and opportunity.

That's the part that makes sense about his story. You know God wants better for those people.

VN Store

Back