We beat oregon

Without even thinking when I read the first line of this thread, I literary slapped myself in the head.

Because real fans wil believe their team has a chance to win EVERY game regardless of who they play! Plain and simple!

I posted this sentiment in greater detail in another thread, but I'll reiterate my thoughts here.

Team 117 has a quality that can't be quantified; their drive. They want to win. They have a fire burning inside them that no stats or Vegas lines can articulate. This team has faced coaching changes. They've been thrown around by teams that were lesser teams. They are fed up. They want to win. They will leave their all on the field.

These may be the same players you have seen for the past few years.

But this is a different team.

There is a fire in this team I haven't seen in years.

Team 117 wants to leave a legacy.

Reactions: 6 people
I posted this sentiment in greater detail in another thread, but I'll reiterate my thoughts here.

Team 117 has a quality that can't be quantified; their drive. They want to win. They have a fire burning inside them that no stats or Vegas lines can articulate. This team has faced coaching changes. They've been thrown around by teams that were lesser teams. They are fed up. They want to win. They will leave their all on the field.

Well said.

Reactions: 1 person

If we are 3-0 after the Oregon game, I probably won't be on here for a while. I will be in the hospital after running around Portland and Eugene pointing at my UT hat yelling Vols B*tch !

Reactions: 3 people
Unfortunately, yes

j74SykU.jpg

Nicholls State Drive Summaries
START QTR POSS. YARD PLAYS YARDS RESULT
13:29 1 01:07 NICH 27 3 -4 Punt
10:29 1 02:35 NICH 28 6 19 Punt
06:28 1 00:21 NICH 22 1 -5 Fumble
05:04 1 05:48 NICH 35 14 47 Field Goal Good
12:58 2 05:33 NICH 25 8 27 Punt
06:20 2 04:24 NICH 23 6 2 Punt
00:55 2 00:55 NICH 38 6 30 Field Goal Missed
15:00 3 04:31 NICH 19 10 47 Punt
07:55 3 05:46 NICH 14 9 46 Punt
00:50 3 02:19 NICH 20 6 55 Field Goal Missed
11:20 4 03:05 NICH 35 8 26 Fumble
06:42 4 00:59 NICH 21 3 4 Punt
03:45 4 02:52 NICH 25 9 25 Turnover on Downs

Nothing would make anybody happier on this board, hope you are right and we are all dead wrong.

Well said sir!

I can't believe you idiots that say we have NO chance! Until the game is played and more than likely most of a game there are always, always, always a chance! And anyone that says there no chance 2 weeks before is no way no how a fan!!

Well olevol, back in the day there was a chance for an inferior team to beat a superior team, because you could take a team captains knee out or smack him in the head and cause him to become disoriented for the rest of the game. With the new wussification of american style football rules it eliminates any chance of a weaker team beating the bigger stronger team. :eek:k:

We have a better chance at beating UGA USC and bama in row this year than beating Oregon.

Well olevol, back in the day there was a chance for an inferior team to beat a superior team, because you could take a team captains knee out or smack him in the head and cause him to become disoriented for the rest of the game. With the new wussification of american style football rules it eliminates any chance of a weaker team beating the bigger stronger team. :eek:k:

WTH? I hope you're not serious!

I would like to wait until after the WKU game to decide. Assume a solid win over WKU then anything possible.

This will be the keys to beating Oregon. Running the fast paced offense will be useless against Oregon. As they fast it in practice every day. But it might be good for the sec foes.

If our O-line can dominate the line of scrimmage and we can force some turnovers or Oregon start playing a little sloppy....

36ild7.jpg

VN Store

Back