"We Beat UK, Look Out UT". (says WKU fan store)

NC State was very confident before the game last year too!

A Bobby Petrino team has beaten U.T. in the past. So, I would think that Petrino knows how to beat us. Not saying that they will beat us, but I am quiet sure that our younger defensive backs will get picked on.

Crossing patterns, etc. etc.

Considering our last few years...the fact that THEY think they have a shot is NOT completely out of the realm of believability...If you were to ask me...

Think about it....

Jimmysp.gif

A Bobby Petrino team has beaten U.T. in the past. So, I would think that Petrino knows how to beat us. Not saying that they will beat us, but I am quiet sure that our younger defensive backs will get picked on.

This is true. He beat a Dooley coached team. Come to think about everyone in the SEC beat a Dooley coached team.

Reactions: 1 person

No offense, but other than the last sentence about crossing patterns, him beating UT as HC of Arkansas 2 years ago is completely irrelevant. He has completely different talent/personnel. UT has a completely different coaching staff, system, personnel. Petrino knew how to beat Dooley... like everybody else. That's all.

Reactions: 3 people

New coaching staff that gets it, new era, and certainly a different result.

Yup just get arkys players and hes good to go....oh wait

With that logic I could use the same and say wku would beat LSU in 3OT cuz petrino did it before

That dude's gonna get water logged, just goes to show how things are getting outta hand. Ridiculous. :crazy:
petrino should be the one sitting in the fountain. :)

You are right, WKU wants to be just like MTSU. They are currently recruiting young men convicted of beating and robbing women so that they can be just like MTSU.
Typical MTSU fan.
How did that bowl game go for you last year?
How did your March Madness go for you last year?
How did your NCAA volleyball tournamant go for you last year?

Volleyball tourney :crazy
Your school is garbage. You have to let Tennesseans near the border declare in-state residence so somebody will go to Bowling Spleen. Plus, MTSU beat your sorry arse in football but got snubbed because the Sun Belch had a little hissy-fit over them leaving for C-USA. And didn't you lose your first tourney game last year, too?
Typical Hilltarder.:crazy

He had players at Arky! They don't have $hit at WKU! When your best recruiting class in the past 5 is #75, you don't have players!

:clapping:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person
Volleyball tourney :crazy
Your school is garbage. You have to let Tennesseans near the border declare in-state residence so somebody will go to Bowling Spleen. Plus, MTSU beat your sorry arse in football but got snubbed because the Sun Belch had a little hissy-fit over them leaving for C-USA. And didn't you lose your first tourney game last year, too?
Typical Hilltarder.:crazy

WKU also provides that for residents of the Tampa metro area, ATL metro area and numerous other states. So your argument is that an incentive to out of state residents is the only thing that attacts ANYONE to come to WKU? Wouldn't that imply that Tennesseans must be pretty stupid to come to a place thats so awful that even Kentuckians stay away from? See how dumb your logic sounds now. I'd argue WKU is a much more diverse and well rounded university as a result of their progressiveness in attracting students from elsewhere.

Funny thing is, UT does the same thing for certain academic programs. Guess they couldn't attract anyone either.

VN Store

Back