"We Beat UK, Look Out UT". (says WKU fan store)

I stand corrected. The Sun is getting bigger and more oranger every day. Just like my Vols. I said Vols.

That’s the power of orange, CusinCousin, the power of orange.
We’ve so many coaching changes, the door has lost its hinge.
We’ve been bolted in incompetence and despair with a steel flange.
No relief from the sore throat of swallowed pride by any lozenge.
Forced to eat ice cold, tasteless mold, uncooked and old porridge.
But the power of orange is making a return, hail, all hail the power of orange.

How many more of these "We better watch out" threads are we going to have. I swear, you'd think we should go ahead and just forfeit saturday's game. It seems half of volnation fears WKU. Is that what UT football has come to????

Yep.

They should be more like the Vols cause they fear no one!!!

Reactions: 1 person
We have reached an all time low if fans are fearing WKU! We are TENNESSEE no matter what we should always go in knowing we can beat the other team Idc who it is...but fearing??? No f'n way!

Reactions: 1 person
Only the first ones. If you were born on earth, you are not an alien; however, if you cross US boundries illegally, you are an Undocumented US Citizen with full US benefits.

Only the first ones?
Once an alien, always an alien, your DNA says so.

Only the first ones?
Well, the Native Americans were here first so that means everyone else are Undocumented Hemisphere Citizens.

I guess it's just the Dooley hangover causing all this doubt. Another game with no turnovers and only one penalty will end with Vols victory.

I am just shocked that there are only like 5 parking spaces at their store in that pic.

WKU is a sucky little MTSU wanna-be school. The Swillsloppers can't beat us and deep down they know it. Easy win.
Now, as for Oregon.....never mind.....

You are right, WKU wants to be just like MTSU. They are currently recruiting young men convicted of beating and robbing women so that they can be just like MTSU.
Typical MTSU fan.
How did that bowl game go for you last year?
How did your March Madness go for you last year?
How did your NCAA volleyball tournamant go for you last year?

Bobby Petrino at the helm we better be on our best game.

Butch Jones at the helm, WKU better be on their best game.

WKU Challenge - YouTube

BTKWUFiIAAEJ8t9.jpg

Confident bunch of bastards. Can't wait to bring them back down to Planet Earth after this Saturday. :rock:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back