"We Beat UK, Look Out UT". (says WKU fan store)

WKU is a sucky little MTSU wanna-be school. The Swillsloppers can't beat us and deep down they know it. Easy win.
Now, as for Oregon.....never mind.....

Scared fans like me? I'm sorry I remain objective and will quickly point out that we are quite similar looking at the rosters as far as talent is concerned (Kentucky). I believe our coaching has improved, but many of you are about to receive a rude awakening from mid-September through October when Tennessee could potentially be sitting at 3 and 5.

Five losses to five top 10 teams. Don't think that will be all that shocking.

Wherein lies the idiocy, Einstein? It might help providing actual insight so you, yourself, don't appear "idiotic." Try again.

What exactly am I to be "trying"? You've proven your idiocy constantly. I'm only pointing it out. We can add "denial" to your list of accolades if you prefer to dispute that, as well.

Something we couldn't accomplish in 2011.

He says while ignoring the 26 game winning streak.

You can't win em' all.

As previously mentioned, beating Kentucky isn't an accomplishment. All it's good for is a W in the win column, no different than Austin Peay. Kentucky is rarely if ever a threat to win the East, therefore beating them is hardly an accomplishment. They're consistently a bottom feeder.

Beating Kentucky is about as much of an accomplishment as flushing the toilet.

What exactly am I to be "trying"? You've proven your idiocy constantly. I'm only pointing it out. We can add "denial" to your list of accolades if you prefer to dispute that, as well.

Another empty response void of any evidence to support your assertion. The only thing you keep "pointing out" is your lack of intellect. Invalids like yourself have a special spot in my ignore list. I think it's time to bury you as well.

Scared fans like me? I'm sorry I remain objective and will quickly point out that we are quite similar looking at the rosters as far as talent is concerned (Kentucky). I believe our coaching has improved, but many of you are about to receive a rude awakening from mid-September through October when Tennessee could potentially be sitting at 3 and 5.

Our roster talent is similar to Kentucky eh?? Yep, you sound like all the other idiots from D.C.!!

Another empty response void of any evidence to support your assertion. The only thing you keep "pointing out" is your lack of intellect. Invalids like yourself have a special spot in my ignore list. I think it's time to bury you as well.

Oh? A special spot? That's cute. Please, tell us more about how you're going to ignore people and place them in "special spots" while adding "pompous ass" to that aforementioned list of accolades. Sounds intriguing.

We nee d to start showing some convidence in our team. Hell were the TN VOLS we don't take a back seat to nobody. Last year I would have been worried about this game but not this year I think CJ has got a going in the right direction Western Ky is going to have a bad day at Neyland Stadium just like they did back in 09 GO VOLS

How is 2014 relevant to this game?

Simply a comparison of the integrity, quality and attraction of the two coaches. TN was humiliated the last meeting with Petrino and although I think it had more to do with Coach Dooley than Petrino, Team 117 has not forgot. It will not be close.

VN Store

Back