We finished with a better record than Florida.

we lost very badly to a team that lost to ULM.

ULm couldn't play appy state within 15 points

These kind of comparisons just don't work this year. There are too many we beat them but they beat the team that beat us in everybody's results.

Precisely.... as did the 524 yards UM put up on UF. And it looked worse than that. All those what the heck is happening to my offense looks from CUM were 'priceless.'

The Gators got manhandled.

If losing by 6 is getting manhandled, then I don't know how to describe what happened to the Vols against Florida and Alabama.

These kind of comparisons just don't work this year. There are too many we beat them but they beat the team that beat us in everybody's results.

The losses to Bama and Florida weren't flukes that changed because of one unfortunate play. They were sixty minute beatdowns that wouldn't have been any different if UT had had several more breaks.

A team that couldn't defeat Louisiana-Monroe was much better than UT.

Lemme have my "feel good moment".

Please.

UT won.

Florida lost.

Life is good.

go vols.

I've got it. We beat the crap out of team that will finish between 2nd and 4th in the final rankings.

The Gators went down in what must be CUM's most embarrassing moment... thus far!

Life is good!

If losing by 6 is getting manhandled, then I don't know how to describe what happened to the Vols against Florida and Alabama.

Replay the game. The Gators looked pathetic. And, that's being nice.

True...UT has issues they need to address.

The Florida and Bama losses come first.

Followed by second half collapses against SC, UK, and Vandy.

Still...I'll take the 10 win season, and pray that CPF has (finally) learned his lesson.

go vols.

I've got it. We beat the crap out of team that will finish between 2nd and 4th in the final rankings.

The Gators went down in what must be CUM's most embarrassing moment... thus far!

Life is good!

If losing by a single score to the winningest program in college football history is Meyer's most embarrassing moment, I don't feel very sorry for him.

Replay the game. The Gators looked pathetic. And, that's being nice.

I wouldn't say they looked any worse than UT did during the second half against USC, or at several times during the Vanderbilt game.

If you go by the "who they beat" criteria, Then Wofford is better than Mich, FL, UT, GA, AU, LSU, and Ohio St. if LSU beats them.

The losses to Bama and Florida weren't flukes that changed because of one unfortunate play. They were sixty minute beatdowns that wouldn't have been any different if UT had had several more breaks.

Nor was the beatdown we put on the Dawgs who beat the Gators who lost to a team that lost to Appy State.

Paint the most negative picture you'd like. But you can use your fingers to count the number of teams who did better than the Vols this year.

Nor was the beatdown we put on the Dawgs who beat the Gators who lost to a team that lost to Appy State.

Paint the most negative picture you'd like. But you can use your fingers to count the number of teams who did better than the Vols this year.

I was only born with ten digits on my hands, so no I cannot.

relative to realistic expectations, one helluva lot of teams did better than UT. several big programs did worse as well.

Yep. And the 'Dogs are busy putting a "Welcome to the SEC" a**-whipping" on Hawaii...who...last time I checked...was unbeaten, and whining about getting ignored in the BCS poll.

Vols had a tough year. Tough start. Played tough at the end.

go vols.

Yep. And the 'Dogs are busy putting a "Welcome to the SEC" a**-whipping" on Hawaii...who...last time I checked...was unbeaten, and whining about getting ignored in the BCS poll.

Vols had a tough year. Tough start. Played tough at the end.

go vols.

I should probably not mention it, but seems like I recall several posts on how Hawaii would pick GA apart.

If the SEC goes 7-2 in bowl games, they might do it. Improbable, but possible. Might be enough to justify jumping Hawaii, Kansas, etc.

hawaii picks were likely wishful thinking more than earnest belief.

But when Vols fans do this, why are we criticized?

If people want to come here and wish other teams are better, they should have to defend their biases as well, correct?

If the SEC goes 7-2 in bowl games, they might do it. Improbable, but possible. Might be enough to justify jumping Hawaii, Kansas, etc.

It should, IMO. Especially if Kansas gets waxed the way Hawaii is.

Didn't the team that couldn't defeat ULM lead the inevitable national champions well into the 4th quarter? In fact, I believe the margin of defeat for said team that couldn't defeat ULM was identical in those two games. Huh. I guess LSU is no better than ULM.

we'll jump Hawaii and Kansas could be jumped if VTech lays a complete and utter beatdown on them.

VN Store

Back