We have officially

That's 1/20th of their stadium. Cool!

Just read an article that UT was given an allotment of 5,000 tickets and we sold out pretty quickly. That would be 10% of their stadium. You also have to believe that we will have fans that bought some outside of our allotment so I am expecting possibly close to 6,000 UT fans there! Would be a great showing for such a long trip!

Reactions: 13 people
Just read an article that UT was given an allotment of 5,000 tickets and we sold out pretty quickly. That would be 10% of their stadium. You also have to believe that we will have fans that bought some outside of our allotment so I am expecting possibly close to 6,000 UT fans there! Would be a great showing for such a long trip!

Yah You guys were givin' more tickets because the students aren't on campus until sep 25th, I believe. It kind of sucks because the student section generates the most noise. It'll still be popping:matrix:.

Last edited:
If we win, show real class by thanking the DuckNation for hosting the game and expressing hope we continue the home and home series. No need to gloat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Yeah You guys were givin more tickets because the students aren't on campus until sep 25th, I believe. It kind of sucks because the student section generates the most noise. It'll still be popping though.

laying the ground work for the excuses after the crowd isn't as intimindating as alleged? :p:whistling::yes:

Reactions: 3 people
I know it's been said so many times, but I can't wait to see some pics. Once pics start rolling in this will be great.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah You guys were givin more tickets because the students aren't on campus until sep 25th, I believe. It kind of sucks because the student section generates the most noise. It'll still be popping though.

how do they handle student tickets at Oregon? Just curious, thanks in advance!

As said in an earlier post--stay classy. I was at the Tenn-Ore game in Knoxville in 2010 and the Duck fans were classy and fun. Hope our fans return the favor.

how do they handle student tickets at Oregon? Just curious, thanks in advance!

You can buy student season tickets or single game tickets which is first come first serve. The allotment is weighted proportionally among the classes.

Last edited:
I remember when we bought all the beer in Berkeley. Hope Eugene stocked up.

Not going to Oregon, but we left our mark in Berkeley- literally.

We had a group of about 8. We stood in line at 11am waiting for the bar on campus to open. We sat there all day (girls wanted to see campus) and drank until 5pm kickoff. We drank so much that a buddy of mine took a knife and carved "Vols" into the wooden table.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't think it's possible for Eugene to run out of beer. There's so many great breweries around here. it's pretty cool you guys have traveled so well. I give you guy props.:hi:

I don't think it's possible for Eugene to run out of beer. There's so many great breweries around here. it's pretty cool you guys have traveled so well. I give you guy props.:hi:

I am jealous of the beer opportunities.

Not to gloat or anything, but we have one of the best traveling fan bases in college football. I have only been following for about 20+ years, but we are everywhere. I used to go to more games (when I didn't have kids), and I was amazed at our fans. I have seen Vols stuff all across the world.

Reactions: 6 people
I remember when we bought all the beer in Berkeley. Hope Eugene stocked up.

It was fun sitting around drinking beer and watching the hippies living in the trees.

.........after that, not as much fun.........

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back