We the People Will Build the Beautiful Steel Slat Barrier

30 ft in the air and easily shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Can you show me a picture of what your idea of a "siege ladder" is to you?

Depicted here was a pivotal moment in history, the Isengard siege of Helm's Deep. The Men of the West would prevail, but we can't bank on the riders of Rohan coming to our rescue every time.
😂😂😂

Attachments

• 6335737-battle_of_helms_deep.jpg
    6335737-battle_of_helms_deep.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 11
Depicted here was a pivotal moment in history, the Isengard siege of Helm's Deep. The Men of the West would prevail, but we can't bank on the riders of Rohan coming to our rescue every time.
😂😂😂
I could see them using that or even a much lighter, modern, aluminum ladder on a wall that's near a mexican town they're from. These towns already have a wall separating us.

But I don't see them carrying your heavy ladder 1000 miles to cross a wall in the middle of nowhere, where currently we have no wall.

I could see them using that or even a much lighter, modern, aluminum ladder on a wall that's near a mexican town they're from. These towns already have a wall separating us.

But I don't see them carrying your heavy ladder 1000 miles to cross a wall in the middle of nowhere, where currently we have no wall.

Lol that was a joke in response to your attempt to dispel the notion that multiple people can't climb a ladder.

What's to stop them from littering their side of the wall with means to scale it? The Mexican government?

They're an adaptable people. You will see immediate effects with the wall, but none that will last long.

Lol that was a joke in response to your attempt to dispel the notion that multiple people can't climb a ladder.

What's to stop them from littering their side of the wall with means to scale it? The Mexican government?

They're an adaptable people. You will see immediate effects with the wall, but none that will last long.
They can stack wooden boxes like stairs on their side to cross. My point is they look like a fish out of water carrying or building that stuff by the wall to a camera or drone and easily found by them.

And the next point is that when this happens the wall is working as it's supposed to. It slowed them down enough that maybe that drone that was 60 miles away had time to get over them compared to not seeing them cross and disappear on our side.

[VIDEO=]

ter-insects-cricket_main_9280

Have you all got your money back yet? You idiots tired of getting conned and calling it winning?

Of course you did. You just assume that all Trump supporters are Fox news lovers. Your assumptions border on the idiotic.
Most Trump supporters (or his base) went further right than FOX. You are correct. National Review and the Gateway Pundit are popular with your demographic. I've also seen a resurgence of Breitbart.

Most Trump supporters (or his base) went further right than FOX. You are correct. National Review and the Gateway Pundit are popular with your demographic. I've also seen a resurgence of Breitbart.

Yet more assumptions. Is that all you dems have is asumptions?

How tall do you want your speed bump?
Do they or don’t they slow people down?
Fact: yes, they slow traffic down.

A wall will not completely stop people from breaking the law just as the law doesn’t stop them now. Will it dramatically decrease illegal entry, human trafficking and drugs? Absolutely. Will it ease the strain in our border agents and make it easier to patrol. Absolutely.

VN Store

Back