Web Censorship and Political Bias

I don't need to try the tainted water to know it's tainted water.

And this "You don't like A? You must like B, then" binary thought is dangerous and destructive. It leads to increased othering and division. Those who ascribe to it eventually whittle their ingroup down to a tiny crew and believe the whole world is against them.

And this "You don't like A? You must like B, then" binary thought is dangerous and destructive. It leads to increased othering and division. Those who ascribe to it eventually whittle their ingroup down to a tiny crew and believe the whole world is against them.

The point is you have to get your news from somewhere. The NYT, The Washington Post, New York Post? You watch a number of it then sift through the BS. You're delusional if you think most of it is not progressive propaganda in the democrats back pocket.

And you can be an opinion show and still present factual info quoting the sources of the very biased media that you generally disagree with.

Did you see the Mara Gay idiotic interview?

You bring info you want others to read yet tend to antagonize others posts.

Last edited:
The point is you have to get your news from somewhere. The NYT, The Washington Post, New York Post? You watch a number of it then sift through the BS. You're delusional if you think most of it is not progressive propaganda in the democrats back pocket.

All media is designed to make money.

I have shared extensively the sources from which I get my news, and the filter through which I process it.

I encourage everyone to abandon "news" or analysis that denigrate, use epithets, and do not directly answer the 5 W's before clearly delineating the opinion portion.

All media is designed to make money.

I have shared extensively the sources from which I get my news, and the filter through which I process it.

I encourage everyone to abandon "news" or analysis that denigrate, use epithets, and do not directly answer the 5 W's before clearly delineating the opinion portion.

Again what part do you disagree with? Just a point or two.

Do you realize that even local news is presenting a POV without clarifications?

But at the same time, assuming one has zero points without listening goes against the "conversation" pleas you've been pounding the table about for the last few weeks.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Speaking of email leaks, anyone talking about Donnie and his cronies tried to get the DOJ to get on board with actually trying to steal the election?

Trump, allies pressured DOJ to back election claims, documents show

Also, remember when you guys were completely outraged over the idea that one of Trumps campaign staffers may have been under surveillance by the FBI - you guys must be livid that Trump spied on rival members of Congress, the McGahn's and members of the media that were critical of Donny.

Trump DOJ secretly seized phone data; inspector general will review

Reactions: Rifleman
I don't do television. Not broadcast, not cable.

If I'm ever stuck somewhere that Cable News is on, I'm reminded of the nasty high school gossip cliques that break out when two groups disagree on who should be head cheerleader. No lie is indefensible to these people if it gets eyeballs on their lubricated catheter commercials.

Speaking of email leaks, anyone talking about Donnie and his cronies tried to get the DOJ to get on board with actually trying to steal the election?

Trump, allies pressured DOJ to back election claims, documents show

Also, remember when you guys were completely outraged over the idea that one of Trumps campaign staffers may have been under surveillance by the FBI - you guys must be livid that Trump spied on rival members of Congress, the McGahn's and members of the media that were critical of Donny.

Trump DOJ secretly seized phone data; inspector general will review

I read the 1st link. DJT was pushing his narrative to the newly promoted DOJ personnel. He wanted a special election held in 6 states he lost. The new DOJ members were not interested in his narrative in the least.
Not quite "actually trying to steal".

VN Store

Back