Welcome Back D-Mo (merged)

He has alrady been admitted for Spring semester amd is back on the team according to Fulmer. See this link:

Fulmer says Morley will return to Tennessee : Football : GoVolsXtra.com

Since Morley played as a true freshman in 2006 and NCAA allows 4 years elligibility in a 5 year span, why would he not have 3 years elligibility r4emaining?

I'm not sure, but something makes me think this was discussed a few days ago and the conclusion was that he would enter as a Junior. I could be mistaking him with Brandon Warren, though. I'll see if I can find it.

He should be CB. Wardlow has payed his dues at Safety.

I don't know. D Mo will be here through spring practice. Let's see who looks better out there. If M. Johnson isn't carrying his weight at corner, maybe some moves are in order. I like D Mo at Safety right now....assuming he can get his head straight on the coverage.

Since Morley played as a true freshman in 2006 and NCAA allows 4 years elligibility in a 5 year span, why would he not have 3 years elligibility r4emaining?

He played as a true freshman in 2005 and played last year. That leaves him with 2 years, unless there have been some rules changes.

He has alrady been admitted for Spring semester and is back on the team according to Fulmer. See this link:

Fulmer says Morley will return to Tennessee : Football : GoVolsXtra.com

Morley played as a true frshman in 2005 not 2006. Then he played in 2006...

So e'll have two years left when he comes back since he didn't play anywhere this year

some recevers will be taking some hard hits with Berry and D-Mo back there... i just hope Vinson can turn into a quality SEC cb like i think he can

Morley played as a true frshman in 2005 not 2006. Then he played in 2006...

So e'll have two years left when he comes back since he didn't play anywhere this year

I thought your eligibility started when you took your first college class, then you had x number of years to complete your eligibility. For example, you cannot play 2 years sit out 10 years and then come back as a junior, correct?

That would only give him 1 year of eligibility left, unless i'm missing something.

I thought your eligibility started when you took your first college class, then you had x number of years to complete your eligibility. For example, you cannot play 2 years sit out 10 years and then come back as a junior, correct?

That would only give him 1 year of eligibility left, unless i'm missing something.
You have 5 years to play 4.

2005 played
2006 played
2007 sat out
2008 eligible
2009 eligible

...unless I am missing something, which is always possible.

With all of the experienced DB's back next year, will UT run some more of the prowler package that it used against Kentucky?

VN Store

Back