@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

I’ve never done tai chi but know people who swear by it.
The red women didn’t like it so she does Barr and Yoga.
Barr is straight Bull ****. I went to one class.
Barr as in ballet barre? I’d have to be WAAAAAY more flexible than I am now to take that on! Huge props to Red Woman for being able to do that.
1661733555432.gif
Edit to add: I can’t even do proper turnout (of my feet)

I was literally born pigeon-toed - in full-leg casts up to my hips as an infant (plaster casts, with cloth diapers, yikes), and my feet have resolutely turned back in.

— great for soccer tho

Last edited:
Anyone here do tai chi? I’d like to start, but there are few in-person classes, none of which work for my current schedule, and I don’t know that vids will train me properly.

I’m especially interested in opinions of yoga vs. tai chi.

I like the idea that tai chi does not involve getting down on the floor. I can get down just fine, but getting up —oof. 🤪

Tai chi is something that has always interested me. Seems so meditative.

I also have a disc that slips sometimes and that's another reason I don't do sit-ups or get on the stretch machine that turns you upside down. That thing about killed me.

Last edited:
If 95 slips on the ice, well, weebles wobble but they don't fall down.

If you slip on ice and fold a knee under you and your flexible you get up and walk away if you’re not you get a surgery
I tore a meniscus walking through my dining room. 🤬 The cat (former cat) woke up and looked around when it popped. That was before I added commentary.

I don’t do anything that involves twisting a knee any more.

VN Store

Back