@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

Girl, you need some meat on your bones and I’m a little person, lol. Seriously, I know it’s got to be hard for you, but you hold it well. I’ve got one question for you..

How the he!! did lil mojo score with you? Did you feel sorry for him, blind date gone bad, wake up 9 months later thingy?... He hit the jackpot and hope there’s not a day go by that you don’t remind him.

I had dated a bunch of jocks and gym guys. It was refreshing to date someone who treated me with respect. Between stepfathers and ex-boyfriends, it was a needed change.

I had dated a bunch of jocks and gym guys. It was refreshing to date someone who treated me with respect. Between stepfathers and ex-boyfriends, it was a needed change.
That wasn’t respect. That was gratefulness

“He’s just trying to keep his wife from figuring out
That he married up
And she married way, way down “

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
The grief is well deserved. I face palm or roll my eyes daily with his immature comments.
Attention boys...You know us girls love crap like that all the time. You know we have our own thread thanks to Behr. Yes, they come barreling in sometimes, but it’s a place we discuss important stuff like hair styles, nail color, etc. you know, stuff that’s important to us. 😂.

I know there is a lot of kidding on here but I have read some of the kind comments about my medical condition over the past 9 months. I wanted everyone to know that I received a clean set of scans plus clean bloodwork. There will still be a lot of monitoring over the next 2-3 years but I wanted to say thanks for all the thoughts I've received.

I know there is a lot of kidding on here but I have read some of the kind comments about my medical condition over the past 9 months. I wanted everyone to know that I received a clean set of scans plus clean bloodwork. There will still be a lot of monitoring over the next 2-3 years but I wanted to say thanks for all the thoughts I've received.
🙏🙂👏👏👏. There wasn’t any doubt that you were kicking it’s ass.

Edit: one day I’ll meet you and we’ll raise a glass and celebrate all you’ve overcome. You’ve been added to my ever growing bucket list.

Last edited:

Hell yeah! This makes me very happy.

Wonderful news!!!

There is still a lot of uncertainty for the future considering that phyllodes is a rare tumor type.

There are slightly more than 2 malignant phyllodes diagnosed cases per 1,000,000 people.

This isn’t a fun club to be in.

Great news to read!

VN Store

Back