@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

Wutttt! You was at a strip club? Was the mechanical bull at the strip club? I have questions.

I went with some friends to a corn maze in costume. Some of my friends knew some of his friends and everyone hung out at the maze. After that, everyone decided to go to a strip club but I really did not want to go in.

Instead of going in, me and him went to a nearby Waffle House and then to a country and western bar. The bar had the mechanical bull. I bet him I could stay on the bull longer.

I went with some friends to a corn maze in costume. Some of my friends knew some of his friends and everyone hung out at the maze. After that, everyone decided to go to a strip club but I really did not want to go in.

Instead of going in, me and him went to a nearby Waffle House and then to a country and western bar. The bar had the mechanical bull. I bet him I could stay on the bull longer.
Oh MOJO is a smart Man. That is a good love story.

Reactions: malinoisvol

There is "lulz" something to be said that you all went to a maze and then everyone else went to a strip club and you and Mojo went and rode a mechanical bull lol.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox

True story moment. When I was stationed in VA BCH. I was hanging out with a group of male Seaman buds. After a night of drinking 🙄. They of course wanted to go to a strip club and dared that I wouldn’t go (back then the women did their routine in bikinis, thank goodness). Well of course I’m gonna and insisted we sat up front. Most of those fools ended up throwing up in the bushes out front while I just kept my head turned and ordered drinks. Troof.

True story moment. When I was stationed in VA BCH. I was hanging out with a group of male Seaman buds. After a night of drinking 🙄. They of course wanted to go to a strip club and dared that I wouldn’t go (back then the women did their routine in bikinis, thank goodness). Well of course I’m gonna and insisted we sat up front. Most of those fools ended up throwing up in the bushes out front while I just kept my head turned and ordered drinks. Troof.
I would have loved to have hung out with you.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox

VN Store

Back