What did you have for dinner II?

3-4 lbs chuck roast
1 package ranch dressing
1 package au jus gravy or onion soup mix
10 pepperoncini (I use sliced pepperoncini and use most of the jar)
1/2 cup of the pepperoncini juice
1/2 cup water or beef broth (I just used more pepperoncini juice this time and it definitely gave it more of a kick!!)

Throw everything in a crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours. We served it shredded on open faced sandwich with melted cheese.

Multiple recipes out there with variety - some use a lot of butter (unnecessary imo) and serve on top of potatoes.

Link for the one I used:
The butter one may not be necessary but it's soooooo good. haha. That's my favorite. Seasoning, roast, butter, done. Even McCormick has come out with a "Mississippi Pot Roast" slow cooker seasoning.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Hubs: sockeye salmon with grape tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and olives in a basil/ butter/ feta cheese sauce over spinach fettuccine
1705623826562.jpeg

Me: shrimp, crab, and diced clams with squash and zucchini in a white wine alfredo sauce over spinach fettuccine
1705623945946.jpeg
Nine Mile restaurant, Jamaican/ Caribbean-ish menu, 5-minute walk from home

I outdid myself tonight. I’m not one to brag, but I whipped up a fire dinner tonight. French bread with dipping oil, salad, and chicken piccata with bow-tie pasta. 😋
I took am a very humble person, and don't like to brag. It's really hard though, since I'm so freaking awesome at everything I do, but I manage to not boast. 👀😁🤣

VN Store

Back