What do you REALISTICALLY hope to see this Saturday?

Nope, not jealous. It is a gimmicky program that rolls up wins. Got a championship out of it? Nope.

Not yet you mean. Our chances have just begun.

You'd love to be us right now.

Gimmicky? Aren't you on your way to trying to play like us? Glass houses.

Mistake free football and composure. We may be outmatched but a lot of times OR wins with the shock and awe factor. Where opponents literally start grasping at straws. I want to see poise from our team and good adjustments from our staff. If we lose by 2+ touchdowns but do so by making the game hard fought I'll be impressed.

IMO that was the major missing ingredient for Dooley lead teams.

Reactions: 1 person
Caliber of Tennessee? Wow.....this is a tune up game.

Stop spoon-feeding this infant. It's going to be fun watching the slow, woeful demise of the Quacker program without its mastermind, Chip Kelly. They'll fall back to irrelevancy in about 5 years without ever winning a National Championship.

Reactions: 8 people
Lol.....sorry, but I have to laugh at the TOP comment. We ALWAYS lose that stat.....every damn game.

We only need the rock for 20 minutes.

Beat it Donald. Come back and talk sh*t when you beat Alabama, or ANYONE for that matter, in a championship game.

Reactions: 5 people
I was at UVA yesterday and saw first hand how fast the Ducks can play. UVA showed signs of being able to stop the Ducks but mental errors, bad angles and some suspect play calling lead to many big plays. UVA was able to break a huge run on the Ducks D for six which is something UT may be able to do as well. UVA's offensive line is not even close to what UT has and they did a decent job with the Oregon D-line. I think in the end UT winds up losing by 17 or so but you never know could be one of those special games.

Reactions: 1 person
Stop spoon-feeding this infant. It's going to be fun watching the slow, woeful demise of the Quacker program without its mastermind, Chip Kelly. They'll fall back to irrelevancy in about 5 years without ever winning a National Championship.

Sure looks that way huh? Oregon has never been about one guy.

I want to upset the ducks. I think we realistically have about a 10% chance to do it, and I am realistically HOPING (as the OP puts it) that it happens

Reactions: 2 people
Also, Maggit being back makes a huge difference in this game. I think our Safeties are talented enough to hang with their offense but the LB's concern me as do our CB's. We obviously outmatch them in trenches and if Worley is competent enough then our outside receivers should be utilized.

Most duck fans are pretty classy, you must be the village idiot. No, I don't want to be an Oregon fan. The difference between me and you is that if Oregon hangs 100 on Tennessee Saturday ill still be orange to the core. If three years from now after chippys kids graduate Oregon retro grades to where they used to several years ago you will be wearing an Alabama hat.

Reactions: 12 people

If you are gonna come on here please stop trolling. Your first post in this thread made it obvious of your intentions. If you are gonna troll, at least try to be a little bit more mysterious about your intentions, that way I can find some humor. Right now its just precious how hard you are trying to make people mad lol.

Beat it Donald. Come back and talk sh*t when you beat Alabama, or ANYONE for that matter, in a championship game.

I'll stick around, listening to all this is funny.

Who's talking ****? I'm just pointing out a couple of things. Pull your jimmies out.

For one they are like us haven't played anybody worth a crap! Oregon could be a little overrated. That being said I want to see us keep it close and palardy kick the winning FG! And never forget "any given Saturday" you know what that means upsets are lurking!! GBO!!!

Yes, caliber of Tennessee. We play the hardest schedule in the toughest conference in the country. If you put Tennessee in the PAC suck for a year we lose to Oregon and Stanford and MAYBE UCLA. We beat everyone else and you know it.

VN Store

Back