What do you think about losing Florida?

How will you feel if we dropped the Gators each year?

• Total voters

99Vols

Just want to see the results of the view of our volnation faithful if we were to drop the Gators out of our every year rotation. 99 brought it up, so it intrigued me on the results. Comments are welcome.

I would have phrased it differently, but I'll be interested in the answers

Let me clarify. I understand the Gators are on the eastern side of the division and unless the SEC changed to a Northern and Southern division or realize that Florida is actually part of Cuba and should no longer be a part of the U.S. then this will not happen. This is just for the sole purpose of how you would feel if you had a choice to keep the Gators or pick up different opposition (like Florida moving to ACC and the SEC pickup up some other scrub) to replace them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
With butch I believe that we will end our 8 game losing streak. I hate Florida will all my being and I wanna take their gator chop and pi$$ on it.

Reactions: 5 people
With butch I believe that we will end our 8 game losing streak. I hate Florida will all my being and I wanna take their gator chop and pi$$ on it.

I agree that I think Butch will get it done and I hope it is this year, but I think it will be a tough feat to go to the swamp and upset the Gators.

We can't drop a team in our division.

The Florida/Tennessee game has always been a gauge of our talent, coaching, and effectiveness. We have to keep this game as it is, as Alabama, in our blood as hatred.

F' Florida and Alabama and those who disagree should be banned from volnation and from wearing the true orange, Tennessee orange!

Reactions: 3 people
The Florida/Tennessee game has always been a gauge of our talent, coaching, and effectiveness. We have to keep this game as it is, as Alabama, in our blood as hatred.

F' Florida and Alabama and those who disagree should be banned from volnation and from wearing the true orange, Tennessee orange!

Not to mention it typically determines who wins the East.

Reactions: 1 person
I would have phrased it differently, but I'll be interested in the answers

Sometimes you must word things to get the masses involved. I'm sure the first thought is "What the $^$%@! We are dropping Florida!" So they click it and semi-understand. :hi:

Sometimes you must word things to get the masses involved. I'm sure the first thought is "What the $^$%@! We are dropping Florida!" So they click it and semi-understand. :hi:

I understand, but words have meaning.

I would have phrased it.....

Would you be angry if the Florida Tennessee game was no longer played on an annual basis?

Reactions: 2 people
I understand, but words have meaning.

I would have phrased it.....

Would you be angry if the Florida Tennessee game was no longer played on an annual basis?

Yeah, would've been better. You should post one on a Gator forum and compare the results. That would give a realistic look at which team views the match-up more as a rivalry.

I will give that a try tomorrow.

Sounds good. When you spend all day selling consumer electronics and half the customers just want to know how to wire their subwoofers, you don't think quite as straight as you did when you start your day.

VN Store

Back