What is really going on with Trump's taxes?

And then he see’s the media and the Dems pushing a completely made up Russia hoax along with other lies. I don’t blame him at all for changing course after seeing how corrupt the Democrat machine had become. All the way up to Barry Obama. Plus it’s fun to watch the TDS sufferers crying.
Made up Russia hoax? What planet have you been living on? There was collusion and interference on trump's behalf.

Last edited:
Reactions: TN Ribs
People claiming to care about rule of law to attack Trump are asses if they were cool with Obama. He literally signed off on murdering a US citizen.
Trump's the worst, it's as pure and simple as that. He represented crossing the line that should have never been crossed and is never crossed again.....and that's what it's all about.

WGAF except for pants pissing liberals? He’s no longer the president.... he’s history

Before the GOP abandoned fiscal responsibility and morality, didn't they used to also profess to champion personal responsibility and accountability?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Strike two more from the list, I guess.

To be used a political tools?
To investigate crimes that occurred in their district. Trump would be under investigation had he not been president.
Making it political would be calling off the investigations BECAUSE he was president.

To investigate crimes that occurred in their district. Trump would be under investigation had he not been president.
Making it political would be calling off the investigations BECAUSE he was president.
You don't know that. I don't know if they reason or not to be investigating or not. If he taxes get leaked you will know.

Also, I have no doubt Trump is involved in some shady stuff and his taxes likely link him to it, which is why he didn't want them released. Though, I don't believe that they'll ever find anything to stick as being illegal.

You don't become a billionaire as a business man without doing some shady ****.

Last edited:
Before the GOP abandoned fiscal responsibility and morality, didn't they used to also profess to champion personal responsibility and accountability?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Strike two more from the list, I guess.

You mean in the 90s, 80s, 70s?

Reactions: AM64

The Dems tried to impeach Trump when he WASN’T the president. They would certainly investigate him while he was the president if he had committed any crime.

Reactions: AM64
Also, I have no doubt Trump is involved in some shady stuff and his taxes likely link him to it, which is why he didn't want them released. Though, I don't believe that they'll ever find anything to stick as being illegal.

You don't become a billionaire as a business man without doing some shady ****.

A man that has been into some "shady ****" for over 40 years without a single criminal complaint until elected to office isn't worried about his tax returns linking him to anything. He knew what the mouth breathers in the media would do with them and was smart not to release them.

A man that has been into some "shady ****" for over 40 years without a single criminal complaint until elected to office isn't worried about his tax returns linking him to anything. He knew what the mouth breathers in the media would do with them and was smart not to release them.
Mini Mike took mostly the same approach. He wouldn’t commit to releasing them which was a stumble by Trump. He just ignored the request.

No, it just makes him look like a dirty.

VN Store

Back