What is the Democratic Plan for the US?

Did you vote for Hills?
Not in the primary. That would have been almost as dumb as voting for Trump in the primary.
There was absolutely no way I would have voted for anyone other than Trump's most viable opponent in the 2016 gneral.

Not in the primary. That would have been almost as dumb as voting for Trump in the primary.
There was absolutely no way I would have voted for anyone other than Trump's most viable opponent in the 2016 gneral.
I listed a bunch of viable candidates to choose from in a previous post. Are you not going to at least pick one of them as your favorite?

So obviously in the general...

Here ya go circa 2005..

06clintontrump1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

And obviously their relationship crashed for some reason. But she seemed to love Trump herself.
Everybody knows the rhetorical political game, except you.

"The most despicable man in the world" is only like 1 degree of Kevin Bacon separation form the woman you voted for.
And why your "character" mantra is BS

So obviously in the general...

Here ya go circa 2005..

06clintontrump1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

And obviously their relationship crashed for some reason. But she seemed to love Trump herself.
Everybody knows the rhetorical political game, except you.

"The most despicable man in the world" is only like 1 degree of Kevin Bacon separation form the woman you voted for.
And why your "character" mantra is BS
It didn't crash. Trump and Hillary were still getting together after he was POTUS. As Kamala said, "it's a campaign"

Reactions: Orangeburst
Why would anyone? It's a troll thread
And yet he asked a legit question. I've yet to see anyone even challenge his points let alone actually state the democratic plan.

What is the democrat plan for America? I'd love to hear it. All I ever hear them talk about is open borders, killing babies, climate lunacy, and transinsanity.

I have plenty of biases, but I feel confident in saying I'm more moderate than you. None of us say anything of consequence here. Your words ring just as hollow and meaningless. We're all part of the problem because none of us will effect change in the system.
I have no doubt you are more moderate. I have never once claimed to be moderate and have always described myself as a liberal.
I just find it curious why so many seem to feel the personal need to call me a liar, or a sheep, etc...

And yet he asked a legit question. I've yet to see anyone even challenge his points let alone actually state the democratic plan.

What is the democrat plan for America? I'd love to hear it. All I ever hear them talk about is open borders, climate lunacy, and transinsanity.

So asking for accomplishments is now trolling. Got it.

So asking for accomplishments is now trolling. Got it.
Even asking for a clear plan is trolling apparently. What do Democrats envision as the future of this country if not what was said in the op. I see nothing in his post that isn't exactly what democrats are saying.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Hey! Here's an actual moment of honesty from Luther. He swore to vote against Trump in 2020 from the moment he was elected in 2016. What he did while in office was always going to have ZERO effect on Luther's vote.
Moment of honesty?????? lol......
I said that consistently and continually.

I have no doubt you are more moderate. I have never once claimed to be moderate and have always described myself as a liberal.
I just find it curious why so many seem to feel the personal need to call me a liar, or a sheep, etc...
You contradict yourself on the regular. All that you hate about Trump can be found in the people you somewhat support.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

What is the democrat plan for America? I'd love to hear it. All I ever hear them talk about is open borders, climate lunacy, and transinsanity.
Neither party has a plan. For example, Trump ran on replacing ACA. He did the remove part but there are 2 phases to a replacement. Neither party wants real immigration reform they just want the other party in power so they can complain about it. Neither wants to solve how we get off fossil fuels they just want to yell about the other side. The other side of your transinsanity is those trying to still take away rights or marriage.

Reactions: McDad
I may be simpleminded but I don't make a habit out of lying to myself about who and what I am.
Well if you are telling yourself that you are simpleminded you are indeed telling yourself the truth......but that simplemindedness kind of negates the rest of your thoughts.

Even asking for a clear plan is trolling apparently. What do Democrats envision as the future of this country if not what was said in the op. I see nothing in his post that isn't exactly what democrats are saying.

I made a faux pas post. But in retrospect..we know their plan actually. The accomplishments are too embarrassing to admit on VN. But admin members like Buttigieg are not shy about it.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
You contradict yourself on the regular. All that you hate about Trump can be found in the people you somewhat support.
Everybody lies....but everybody does not lie to the same degree.....

That's why I have ALWAYS maintained it has to boil down to the degree.....the continuums.
If every election cycle the winner is the one who lies two percent less that the opponent, things gradually improve.

Neither party has a plan. For example, Trump ran on replacing ACA. He did the remove part but there are 2 phases to a replacement. Neither party wants real immigration reform they just want the other party in power so they can complain about it. Neither wants to solve how we get off fossil fuels they just want to yell about the other side. The other side of your transinsanity is those trying to still take away rights or marriage.
Uh, we don't want to get off fossil fuels. We want energy independence. Trump had us on our way. For all of his faults, the economy was roaring under him until covid. We want legal immigration, not open borders. We want to save the lives of babies. We want truth to win out. There are male and female. Period. We don't want men dressed as women in political positions of power. We don't want men competing against women in sports.

All of that is utterly opposed to the democrats plan of open borders, climate insanity that destroys oil and gas with no plan for how we transition to electric. Millions of babies to be murdered with very little limitations if any. Transinsanity, including fueling surgery and hormone blockers, and chemical castration for children. This is in the White House. This is not a fringe movement.

You can try and "muh, Trump," all you want. But these are the democrat positions. And if this is their plan for America, we want no part of it.

Moderates in the Democratic Party are now the exception. They hate Manchin. They love AOC and Newsome.

That's why I have ALWAYS maintained it has to boil down to the degree.....the continuums.
If every election cycle the winner is the one who lies two percent less that the opponent, things gradually improve.

So, why do you get upset when someone calls you a liar?

Lulz..Loother debating 2% lie differences.
That WaPo 20K lie column has really stuck in the mud.

You make Biden and Trump look like amateurs.

Uh, we don't want to get off fossil fuels. We want energy independence. Trump had us on our way. For all of his faults, the economy was roaring under him until covid. We want legal immigration, not open borders. We want to save the lives of babies. We want truth to win out. There are male and female. Period. We don't want men dressed as women in political positions of power. We don't want men competing against women in sports.

All of that is utterly opposed to the democrats plan of open borders, climate insanity that destroys oil and gas with no plan for how we transition to electric. Millions of babies to be murdered with very little limitations if any. Transinsanity, including fueling surgery and hormone blockers, and chemical castration for children. This is in the White House. This is not a fringe movement.

You can try and "muh, Trump," all you want. But these are the democrat positions. And if this is their plan for America, we want no part of it.

Moderates in the Democratic Party are now the exception. They hate Manchin. They love AOC and Newsome.

Never let them call you an extremist. Conservatism by its very nature is conservative and progressivism is the only one moving. You are only extremist to their shifting views.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back