What other message boards are saying (Arkansas Pre-Game Edition)

I agree. If anyone THINKS the Hogs will lay down and let us rut them in the sty…they are buying all this “rat poison” from Fayetteville. This is a HUGE game for us to establish a road win and come home with some confidence. We as fan see games on paper…BUT…games ain’t played on paper! Plus…they have two former Vols starting with Slaughter and Nichols. You KNOW they will have them fired up!
What do you think Tennessee just did with Oklahoma in Norman 🫤???

Are you not paying attention at all!?

Weird that Arky fans are more pessimistic about the game than we are optimistic.

I do think we'll win, but definitely not by 30-50 points. I could see it being close or at least more like a 1-2 TD game.
It’s a close game if our offense is not dialed in for this matchup. I don’t believe that happens.

I’m sure these were the same comments that South Carolina fans said before the 2022 game in Columbia. Hopefully we won’t see a similar outcome. Who would have thought that ole miss would lose to ky at home.
We don’t have Jeremy Banks here to derail this defense. So shouldn’t be an issue.

-I don’t know who else watched Tennessee just completely dominate NC State and Oklahoma, but I’ve gotta feeling I may just want to take my wife out on a date Saturday instead of watching this.
Oh, yeah... this guy's got a future with Hallmark.

Roses are red;
Violets are blue.
Let's eat out, Hon,

the Hogs are screwed.

OU wasn’t a complete team.

Arky has a claim to a more complete team, even if they are not a great team.
Unless we pound them then tons here will say again, “yup, still haven’t played a good team yet.” Honestly that won’t end until we play Bama and see how we stack up.

Unless we pound them then tons here will say again, “yup, still haven’t played a good team yet.” Honestly that won’t end until we play Bama and see how we stack up.
If we beat arky, like we should. I have no issue saying we are a great team.

I’m not saying we aren’t, just need a complete team to make the claim.

But yes, UGA and Bama are the standard to be elite vs great.

I’m 47 and been a fan for 37 of those years. I get it. But dang this team and coach has a very different vibe. A lot of teams I just didn’t trust in many games at all. This one I do.

BUT even in 98 there were some games that could’ve changed everything (cough cough Arkansas)
Clint Stoerner (spell) is our hero. If not for his timely fumble no Natty for us.

Reactions: OrangeRaid Vol #1
OU wasn’t a complete team.

Arky has a claim to a more complete team, even if they are not a great team.
Yeah... just heard Chris Lowe say Ark prob should be 5-0. Hopefully, we'll get it rolling, turn them over a bunch, and our front 7 harass and shut down the run all night BUT...this could be our biggest challenge to date.

Yeah... just heard Chris Lowe say Ark prob should be 5-0. Hopefully, we'll get it rolling, turn them over a bunch, and our front 7 harass and shut down the run all night BUT...this could be our biggest challenge to date.
We win, but not one person here can say if it will be close or a blowout.

I’m interested in seeing how our highly untested secondary does.

VN Store

Back