what will be Butch Jones' 1st upset / breakout win?

Conversely, this question brings to mind the question of which team will be the first to upset Butch Jones' Vols, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
UT beating usce an upset..... used to be the other way around. They's a bunch a s**t fixin' to change in the near future. :yes:

Reactions: 7 people
My response rests on some conditionals.

I think the Vols will be primed to test their mettle against Oregon and make it exciting, at least for a while. Though I do think we could win the game, I also think too much is against that to be reality. If the Vols keep it close with the Ducks something happens. Team confidence along with Jones & co. coaching will have the team ready, and I do mean ready to end years of frustration against Florida. I predict for 3.5 quarters it's going to be a dogfight. Mastiff vs. pit bull. Me 262 vs. Red Tail piloted P-51. King Cobra vs. mongoose. In the end, we will win because Florida will simply not be used to playing a Tennessee team that doesn't know how to quit.

The down side is we will give so much in the Florida game, we might make South Alabama look better than they are.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back