When “Portland” comes to your town, where are you gonna go?

That's fine, I have no problem with being respectful, but don't get upset when someone calls someone who is obviously a man sir, they are just doing what they were taught growing up, to be respectful.

But even if someone wants to be disrespectful and insult them that is their right.
You do not have "the right" to be disrespectful or insulting. You have the free will to do it, but it is not a God given right to be a jerk to someone.

Reactions: 37L1 and tennvols77
The group of grown men that beat up a teen girl assaulted her because she was a BLM supporter carrying a sign.

That, as usual, has been the punk right wingers who have done that stuff.

When a group of BLM supporting grown men snatch an anti blm sign from a teen girl and punch her in the jaw then come talk to me.

every even number situation the right wingers get ran off. I posted two over the weekend.

Its mainly a bunch of old white dudes with beer bellies and some scrawny rednecks. No one is worried about conservatives in a fight. That is why we see all the fantasies about shooting someone. They are scared punks that would get whooped if they fought like a man.

😂 your post is oozing with hatred of whites. You constantly post about “white dudes getting whipped” and blah blah blah. You constantly cry racism and you’re probably the most racist person on here. So go ahead and put your money where your mouth is, go fight some “old redneck white dude” and see how it goes ya big old pu***.

😂 your post is oozing with hatred of whites. You constantly post about “white dudes getting whipped” and blah blah blah. You constantly cry racism and you’re probably the most racist person on here. So go ahead and put your money where your mouth is, go fight some “old redneck white dude” and see how it goes ya big old pu***.

Before we run out and start whipping people we should all take the shovel test . Grab a shovel in the south , in August , and work that manual backhoe for a day . If you are curious how much you can dish out & stand .... I’m so stiff , I feel like the tin man from OZ before Dorothy put oil on his joints . 😂

You do not have "the right" to be disrespectful or insulting. You have the free will to do it, but it is not a God given right to be a jerk to someone.
It's 100% my God-given right not to say something I don't want to say.

Again, you are directly implying that anyone that doesn't enable a lifestyle that leads as often as it doesn't to suicide, discontent, and mental disorder is a "jerk".

We're not the hateful, selfish asshats encouraging people into something destructive to preserve our own feelings of moral superiority.

One wonders why social media studies always get cancelled the moment they inevitably find that blacks are the most racist people on the planet.

It was overwhelmingly black people, too, beating the sh*t out of innocent Asians for "spreading coronavirus".

Anyone can operate a gun? Did you miss those yahoos in Louisville shooting each other at their protest? And I assume you think attacking people in groups is tough? These Antifa losers don't "fight" over a difference. They get in a group, and pick someone by their self so they can beat them up. Cowards.
Anyone can shoot a gun, he says, while here in my city a couple of thugs had to shoot 17 or 18 rounds off to hit each other one time each. This in a crowded McDonald's parking lot, no less.

Before we run out and start whipping people we should all take the shovel test . Grab a shovel in the south , in August , and work that manual backhoe for a day . If you are curious how much you can dish out & stand .... I’m so stiff , I feel like the tin man from OZ before Dorothy put oil on his joints . 😂

😁 I hear ya. We just closed on a new house Tuesday and I’ve been working during the day, then moving stuff and painting til bed time. Let’s just say I’m moving pretty slowly today lol. But yeah, I don’t fight any more. It’s stupid for one, for two no ones gonna get within striking distance of me without being drawn on in a threatening situation.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
😁 I hear ya. We just closed on a new house Tuesday and I’ve been working during the day, then moving stuff and painting til bed time. Let’s just say I’m moving pretty slowly today lol. But yeah, I don’t fight any more. It’s stupid for one, for two no ones gonna get within striking distance of me without being drawn on in a threatening situation.

I use to own a painting and sheetrock company many moons ago now , I was thinking this morning after the great shovel incident of 2020 ( lol ) that it would literally kill me to hang Sheetrock and paint 12 ft ceiling now . Stone cold dead I tell you . Lol

I use to own a painting and sheetrock company many moons ago now , I was thinking this morning after the great shovel incident of 2020 ( lol ) that it would literally kill me to hang Sheetrock and paint 12 ft ceiling now . Stone cold dead I tell you . Lol
That’s no joke

Reactions: hmhawk
The group of grown men that beat up a teen girl assaulted her because she was a BLM supporter carrying a sign.

When a group of BLM supporting grown men snatch an anti blm sign from a teen girl and punch her in the jaw then come talk to me.

every even number situation the right wingers get ran off. I posted two over the weekend.

Its mainly a bunch of old white dudes with beer bellies and some scrawny rednecks. No one is worried about conservatives in a fight. That is why we see all the fantasies about shooting someone. They are scared punks that would get whooped if they fought like a man.
Where did the girl get attacked for carrying a sign? I think that’s despicable too. Acting like an idiot is a universal thing....
If people want to protest ..... that’s cool..... but when they become agitators and addressing people directly....with threats and etc.... its a bunch of BS

So you have a couple of stories compared to the maby from blm and Antifa? They're all, including your red necks, are a bunch of cowards. The difference, and pay attention here, all of us whiteys will say men hitting a girl is bad. Where as you, you completely deny any violence at the hands of these protestors, despite countless stories and video. If a group of people, and I don't care who, blm, kkk, Antifa, try attacking a single person, then heck yeah open fire. Not all of us are trying to "sound tough", some of are dead serious when we say we'd open fire on a crowd attacking us or our family. And how's that different than your mamy "I'm a big guy in real life and nobody gonna say nothing to me" speeches? Are you saying you can't handle a real life conversation without violence?

Reactions: tennvols77
So you have a couple of stories compared to the maby from blm and Antifa? They're all, including your red necks, are a bunch of cowards. The difference, and pay attention here, all of us whiteys will say men hitting a girl is bad. Where as you, you completely deny any violence at the hands of these protestors, despite countless stories and video. If a group of people, and I don't care who, blm, kkk, Antifa, try attacking a single person, then heck yeah open fire. Not all of us are trying to "sound tough", some of are dead serious when we say we'd open fire on a crowd attacking us or our family. And how's that different than your mamy "I'm a big guy in real life and nobody gonna say nothing to me" speeches? Are you saying you can't handle a real life conversation without violence?
Here’s a tough guy from Portland

There are plenty of these, even though someone denys it

Tough guy like this would have been pounded into a greasy spot in the parking lot of any Tractor Supply or Co-Op out in rural America. Did he not turn himself in behind a wall of Antifa Warriors who support him?

No, he's hiding...like a coward. What a poster child for Antifa, BLM, and the like. He's the accurate face of those movements. Spineless, clueless, and completely devoid of morals. Human jackals.

Much like the political party that supports them.

You can in CA and NY, too. And in Europe, where most countries do not have a problem with people using preferred pronouns. Only in the Puritan Red States does anyone have a problem with this concept.

I will add a third gender. BOTH.
So you believe someone should be fined or jailed for refusing to call a man a girl?

I wasn't aware there was a political event held in Sturgis or a Confederate rally. Why show up to watch a bunch of fat 65 year olds get drunk and a bunch of 60 something year old trash buckets ?

I definitely haven't see "Old azz Bikers For trump" or any other biker group or a right wing group at any major city or even small city that has protests. They love showing up to Bethel, Pa to beat up 16 year old girls and to Utah were there are literally no people of color.
No 16 yo girls were beat up. You really are the King of BS liberal tropes

I forget you lack reading comprehension. I said nothing of the white experience or culture.

Focus.

20 grown men beat one teen girl for holding a sign. Punk azz behavior. The fact you can't admit that shows you are one in the same.
no they actually didn’t

Anyone can operate a gun? Did you miss those yahoos in Louisville shooting each other at their protest? And I assume you think attacking people in groups is tough? These Antifa losers don't "fight" over a difference. They get in a group, and pick someone by their self so they can beat them up. Cowards.
Inner city Gang bangers are literally the worst shooters ever. All they ever hit is bystanders and little kids. But then again they are all cowards and useless anyway

VN Store

Back