When “Portland” comes to your town, where are you gonna go?

That's murder. Bravo, ETV. Bravo.

Well, technically it would depend on what the targets were doing at the time of the shot(s) being fired. Of course, that's one of the key components in assessing the legal validity of any given shooting.

Great example of scary punks with guns. No one threatened them. They also obviously had no idea what they were doing with them. Also the first defense against an unarmed assailant who punches or smacks you is to fight back not shoot. Not unless you are a huge wimp

Nothing like the 20 grown white dudes that beat up the 16 year old white girl for having a BLM sign.

That seems much worse. Right?

We had twenty grown men vs one teen girl compared to you say five grown men vs one grown man. Hmmm. Seems like you have no leg to stand on as usual.

I’m glad there’s no such thing as black on black crime!

😂🤣

I have never "enabled" anyone about gender? Where did you get that...well, it was probably straight about of your a$$. All I said earlier it is biologically possible to have a third gender.
There is male and female, where do you get the biological third gender from? Serious question.

"You can in CA and NY, too. And in Europe, where most countries do not have a problem with people using preferred pronouns. Only in the Puritan Red States does anyone have a problem with this concept."

You'd like us all to use whatever 'goober-kin' name some mentally ill person uses- you essentially said it right there.

You can't even keep your own posts straight. Humiliating.

Why not? It's their preferred designation and why should I not try to be respectful of them?

Why not? It's their preferred designation and why should I not try to be respectful of them?
That's fine, I have no problem with being respectful, but don't get upset when someone calls someone who is obviously a man sir, they are just doing what they were taught growing up, to be respectful.

But even if someone wants to be disrespectful and insult them that is their right.

From studies I've seen, although admittedly I haven't really studied it, even hermaphrodites have a dominant sex and the opposite genetalia are underdeveloped. That wouldn't indicate a third sex but a genetic disorder.
And not to mention exceedingly rare. Hardly seems good policy to try to address a problem that is more or less not there

Literally anyone can operate a gun. That is why this tough talk of shooting is so funny. Shows how much of a punk the people fantasizing about it are.

Great example. Tough guy fantasy. lmao

They all think they are dirty Harry until someone rocks them and they claim the left is a bunch of violent thugs. Then they either whine to the cops or try to murder someone after starting something they couldn't finish like a man.
Anyone can operate a gun? Did you miss those yahoos in Louisville shooting each other at their protest? And I assume you think attacking people in groups is tough? These Antifa losers don't "fight" over a difference. They get in a group, and pick someone by their self so they can beat them up. Cowards.

Anyone can operate a gun? Did you miss those yahoos in Louisville shooting each other at their protest? And I assume you think attacking people in groups is tough? These Antifa losers don't "fight" over a difference. They get in a group, and pick someone by their self so they can beat them up. Cowards.
The group of grown men that beat up a teen girl assaulted her because she was a BLM supporter carrying a sign.

That, as usual, has been the punk right wingers who have done that stuff.

When a group of BLM supporting grown men snatch an anti blm sign from a teen girl and punch her in the jaw then come talk to me.

every even number situation the right wingers get ran off. I posted two over the weekend.

Its mainly a bunch of old white dudes with beer bellies and some scrawny rednecks. No one is worried about conservatives in a fight. That is why we see all the fantasies about shooting someone. They are scared punks that would get whooped if they fought like a man.

The group of grown men that beat up a teen girl assaulted her because she was a BLM supporter carrying a sign.

When a group of BLM supporting grown men snatch an anti blm sign from a teen girl and punch her in the jaw then come talk to me.

every even number situation the right wingers get ran off. I posted two over the weekend.

Its mainly a bunch of old white dudes with beer bellies and some scrawny rednecks. No one is worried about conservatives in a fight. That is why we see all the fantasies about shooting someone. They are scared punks that would get whooped if they fought like a man.
lol

I'll just say, from experience, that 99% of just people, are not tough, shouldn't act tough, and have no reason to start trying to fight. Everyone's a tough guy until it is really time to be tough.

The vast majority of people, as an individual, are cowards and talk, only in groups are they now tough. Add guns and knives, and more think they are tough.

The vast vast majority need to temper down, and start trying to be more civil.

Can't we all just.......tolerate one another at least........respect can take a back seat to toleration for sake of civility.

Reactions: k-town_king

VN Store

Back