When “Portland” comes to your town, where are you gonna go?

A problem with penalizing free speech? Shouldn't everyone have a problem with that? Are we going to fine people for calling others stupid, nasty or anything else someone may find derogatory?

For the record I don't have a problem with people wanting to be called anything. I have a problem with you telling me what I may or may not call someone arbitrarily and am even bigger problem with government mandating and enforcing it.

You can identify as a tomato if you want, but don't get mad at me when I mistakenly or even purposefully call you a person, don't ask me to participate in your delusions.

That is how I would imagine most people are.

Here's the other thing: people like @Purple Tiger enabling those with delusions about gender are directly encouraging suicide and self-harm; transsexual people are more than twice as likely to try to kill themselves as non-transsexual people. Should we encourage that behavior if we actually love those people?

No. We should educate and assist in other ways. Like his friend k-town whatever, I am forced to assume that Purple Tiger quite literally hates people and wishes for their destruction.

I noticed none of those candy-assed wanna-be-soldiers of NFAC were nowhere to be seen in Sturgis, SD.
I wasn't aware there was a political event held in Sturgis or a Confederate rally. Why show up to watch a bunch of fat 65 year olds get drunk and a bunch of 60 something year old trash buckets ?

I definitely haven't see "Old azz Bikers For trump" or any other biker group or a right wing group at any major city or even small city that has protests. They love showing up to Bethel, Pa to beat up 16 year old girls and to Utah were there are literally no people of color.

That is how I would imagine most people are.

Here's the other thing: people like @Purple Tiger enabling those with delusions about gender are directly encouraging suicide and self-harm; transsexual people are more than twice as likely to try to kill themselves as non-transsexual people. Should we encourage that behavior if we actually love those people?

No. We should educate and assist in other ways. Like his friend k-town whatever, I am forced to assume that Purple Tiger quite literally hates people and wishes for their destruction.

I have never "enabled" anyone about gender? Where did you get that...well, it was probably straight about of your a$$. All I said earlier it is biologically possible to have a third gender.

I have never "enabled" anyone about gender? Where did you get that...well, it was probably straight about of your a$$. All I said earlier it is biologically possible to have a third gender.

"You can in CA and NY, too. And in Europe, where most countries do not have a problem with people using preferred pronouns. Only in the Puritan Red States does anyone have a problem with this concept."

You'd like us all to use whatever 'goober-kin' name some mentally ill person uses- you essentially said it right there.

You can't even keep your own posts straight. Humiliating.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yet after almost 3 straight months of riots and looting none of you are feeling frisky enough to try it.

There’s no he in that . He had an absolute melt down when two white upper class yuppies stepped out on their grass with firearms . The only frisky you’ll get from him is pounding on a keyboard calling everyone a racist .

Reactions: NEO
I wasn't aware there was a political event held in Sturgis or a Confederate rally. Why show up to watch a bunch of fat 65 year olds get drunk and a bunch of 60 something year old trash buckets ?

I definitely haven't see "Old azz Bikers For trump" or any other biker group or a right wing group at any major city or even small city that has protests. They love showing up to Bethel, Pa to beat up 16 year old girls and to Utah were there are literally no people of color.

Nothing like 5 black folks beat up on one white person.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Afraid of a bunch of younger adults that don't know how to operate a manual transmission, Mossberg, trout rod, or black & decker drill? Yeah, I tend to hide from stupid.
Literally anyone can operate a gun. That is why this tough talk of shooting is so funny. Shows how much of a punk the people fantasizing about it are.
To conceal my position while they're being dialed in for range, sure. I'll play hide and seek.

Great example. Tough guy fantasy. lmao
That's murder. Bravo, ETV. Bravo.
They all think they are dirty Harry until someone rocks them and they claim the left is a bunch of violent thugs. Then they either whine to the cops or try to murder someone after starting something they couldn't finish like a man.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Literally anyone can operate a gun. That is why this tough talk of shooting is so funny. Shows how much of a punk the people fantasizing about it are.

Great example. Tough guy fantasy. lmao

They all think they are dirty Harry until someone rocks them and they claim the left is a bunch of violent thugs. Then they either whine to the cops or try to murder someone after starting something they couldn't finish like a man.

Hilarious to me that a weenie that'll get triggered and rage out over a word implies anyone is less manly.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
There’s no he in that . He had an absolute melt down when two white upper class yuppies stepped out on their grass with firearms . The only frisky you’ll get from him is pounding on a keyboard calling everyone a racist .

Great example of scary punks with guns. No one threatened them. They also obviously had no idea what they were doing with them. Also the first defense against an unarmed assailant who punches or smacks you is to fight back not shoot. Not unless you are a huge wimp
Nothing like 5 black folks beat up on one white person.
Nothing like the 20 grown white dudes that beat up the 16 year old white girl for having a BLM sign.

That seems much worse. Right?

We had twenty grown men vs one teen girl compared to you say five grown men vs one grown man. Hmmm. Seems like you have no leg to stand on as usual.

Hilarious to me that a weenie that'll get triggered and rage out over a word implies anyone is less manly.
Lmao. I'm not the one fantasizing about committing violence. Many are and they are a bunch of punks who probably never even had a fistfight growing up. They sure love there what ifs though.

lmao. Once again

Yeah I was attempting to be sarcastic but failed miserably. Don't really believe in the migrating Portland mob

Great example of scary punks with guns. No one threatened them. They also obviously had no idea what they were doing with them. Also the first defense against an unarmed assailant who punches or smacks you is to fight back not shoot. Not unless you are a huge wimp

Nothing like the 20 grown white dudes that beat up the 16 year old white girl for having a BLM sign.

That seems much worse. Right?

We had twenty grown men vs one teen girl compared to you say five grown men vs one grown man. Hmmm. Seems like you have no leg to stand on as usual.

You aren’t white , you can’t speak for them or what they are feeling at any time because it’s not possible for you to understand their experiences . See how that works ?

Lmao. I'm not the one fantasizing about committing violence. Many are and they are a bunch of punks who probably never even had a fistfight growing up. They sure love there what ifs though.

lmao. Once again

I’ll be your huckleberry , and have the scars to show for it . 😊

You aren’t white , you can’t speak for them or what they are feeling at any time because it’s not possible for you to understand their experiences . See how that works ?
I forget you lack reading comprehension. I said nothing of the white experience or culture.

Focus.

20 grown men beat one teen girl for holding a sign. Punk azz behavior. The fact you can't admit that shows you are one in the same.

I forget you lack reading comprehension. I said nothing of the white experience or culture.

Focus.

20 grown men beat one teen girl for holding a sign. Punk azz behavior. The fact you can't admit that shows you are one in the same.

I don’t lack memory and you love using that “you can’t understand black experience “ routine . I just thought I’d give it a try for once ... I like it .

So still no condemnation of the punks that beat up a teen girl.

Very interesting

You weren’t addressing me . I asked Monty to answer a question earlier today , I don’t see on my alerts where you answered it for him .

Range finding isn't. And that's what I stated.

Figured you would pull some sh*t like that.

He’s almost too easy to pull in . Reminds me of a skip jack , just hook’em and they roll up to the bank on their own .

VN Store

Back