Where o' where does TN House Speaker Sexton live?

Lol even your crappy Twitter thread says he’s there (Crossville) on weekends and summers (the time he’s not working)

Let’s break this claim down. “He’s here on the weekends and over the summer”. Let’s assume the neighbor didn’t miss anytime (thanksgiving, Christmas, etc) and that’s really the only time he’s there.

Summer would be around 60 days
Every weekend (removing 8 of 52 weeks for summer) would be 88 days.

Lol so even if that neighbor is right he’s spending 148 days minimum a year in his district. And obviously it’s likely his neighbor isn’t the best source of this and that he’s leaving out times when he is home.

But imagine trying to go after a guy for spending 148 days instead of 182 in his district. This is pathetic

That Justin Kanew needs to get his sorry butt out of this state.
Justin is all about creating more division and violence. Born into liberal white privilege of Hollywood.

Here he is casually saying he didn’t plan to speak, but conveniently stated at the end “if you only care about democracy when it goes your way, then you don’t truly care about democracy”

x3KnZ2t.gif

Well he's certainly no Pelosi...... obviously. He's got no taxpayer funded personal jet to fly back home in. He's got to work himself way up the government corruption ladder to play with the big dogs.

Justin is all about creating more division and violence. Born into liberal white privilege of Hollywood.

Here he is casually saying he didn’t plan to speak, but conveniently stated at the end “if you only care about democracy when it goes your way, then you don’t truly care about democracy”

For some reason I was getting TN Holler on my twitter feed, had to block them they are far left loons

That’s from Delgado and Stefannic (I probably misspelled her name) in 2011. Two of the three biggest names in CRT (Bell being the third).

Lol but I’m sure all of this stopped in 2011 and in no way has gotten worse
1681147435681.jpeg

Personally, I thought expulsion was the wrong move, but how is that really any different than impeachment? And we know the left is AOK with impeachment. Seems like another example of the left's belief of "rules for thee, not for me".

Reactions: Vol737
Personally, I thought expulsion was the wrong move, but how is that really any different than impeachment? And we know the left is AOK with impeachment. Seems like another example of the left's belief of "rules for thee, not for me".
Well impeachment doesn't remove you from office necessarily

If Ted Cruz interrupted a session of congress today with a bullhorn yelling about how everyone was complicit in the stealing of an election, he’d be out of the senate by the end of the week

Well impeachment doesn't remove you from office necessarily
But it certainly can, and it was obviously the goal of the left. Like I said, I thought expulsion was the wrong move, but when Kamala starts spouting off about trying to "undo Democracy", what the hell was the left attempting for the four years Trump was in office?

Both parties suck.

If Ted Cruz interrupted a session of congress today with a bullhorn yelling about how everyone was complicit in the stealing of an election, he’d be out of the senate by the end of the week
I'd hope he has something better to yell about.

Reactions: Vol8188
But it certainly can, and it was obviously the goal of the left. Like I said, I thought expulsion was the wrong move, but when Kamala starts spouting off about trying to "undo Democracy", what the hell was the left attempting for the four years Trump was in office?

Both parties suck.
Should have just thrown their asses off all committees and censured them.

VN Store

Back