Where o' where does TN House Speaker Sexton live?

I love that EL is pretending it’s nefarious to purchase a property in something other than your name. This is an insanely common thing. Most politicians, judges, celebrities, etc do this. That way crazies don’t show up at their home.

My neighbor is a judge. His home is listed under an LLC

I love that EL is pretending it’s nefarious to purchase a property in something other than your name. This is an insanely common thing. Most politicians, judges, celebrities, etc do this. That way crazies don’t show up at their home.

You were doing well ... but you're starting to overplay your hand just a bit now. Sexton is just a state level legislator from Crossville, Tennessee. The fact is, most people even in the state of Tennessee, don't know (or care) who he is. You seem to be contending that he is famous. That's a joke.

However, there is nothing to see here as long as he also still owns property in Crossville - and I assume that he does. It doesn't matter how he divides his time.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

To play your name, because everybody does it, it's OK to do it? It was insanely common to performing launching. Keeps the crazies away, doesn't it?

To play your name, because everybody does it, it's OK to do it? It was insanely common to performing launching. Keeps the crazies away, doesn't it?

Why would it not be okay to seek privacy in your home address? It’s not “because everyone does it”. If anything the majority of people don’t do it. But if you wish to have that level of privacy, why would we pretend it’s nefarious or wrong to do so?

Would you want protestors showing up and bothering your family while you’re away?

Why would it not be okay to seek privacy in your home address? It’s not “because everyone does it”. If anything the majority of people don’t do it. But if you wish to have that level of privacy, why would we pretend it’s nefarious or wrong to do so?
Would you want protestors showing up and bothering your family while you’re away?

Isn't that what you Republiars did when you sent immigrants to the Harris home, and the crazy guy to hammer Peloski's husband? So why do you suddenly have a problem when the shoe is on the other foot?

Isn't that what you Republiars did when you sent immigrants to the Harris home, and the crazy guy to hammer Peloski's husband? So why do you suddenly have a problem when the shoe is on the other foot?

That only seems like more reason to agree with me. Surely you don’t think Harris and Pelosi have their personal residence listed under their name do you?

FTR the Pelosi attacker was a liberal with severe mental illness and the immigrants were not dropped off at her private residence but rather the naval observatory. No different than dropping someone off outside the white house gates and far different than dropping someone off outside of her private residence

Last edited:
That only seems like more reason to agree with me. Surely you don’t think Harris and Pelosi have their personal residence listed under their name do you?
FTR the Pelosi attacker was a liberal with severe mental illness and the immigrants were not dropped off at her private residence but rather the naval observatory. No different than dropping someone off outside the white house gates and far different than dropping someone off outside of her private residence

There are always excuses for spite, doing what you shouldn't instead of what you should. You and your bunch are perfect examples of that reality.

Whatever you say, kangaroo, whatever you say.

Someone beat pelosi’s husband with a hammer. There’s no better reason I could possibly find for not having your home in your name (I doubt she does).

It’s not nefarious. Not even remotely

You were doing well ... but you're starting to overplay your hand just a bit now. Sexton is just a state level legislator from Crossville, Tennessee. The fact is, most people even in the state of Tennessee, don't know (or care) who he is. You seem to be contending that he is famous. That's a joke.

However, there is nothing to see here as long as he also still owns property in Crossville - and I assume that he does. It doesn't matter how he divides his time.
It's common even for higher profile local government officials. His position is certainly fairly high profile in the state. All it takes is one fringe nut to go after you or your family.

Reactions: davethevol
Someone beat pelosi’s husband with a hammer. There’s no better reason I could possibly find for not having your home in your name (I doubt she does).
It’s not nefarious. Not even remotely

Whatever you say, kangaroo, whatever you say.

Looks like Sexton's mistress has now been outted. Dude effed around with the libs and found the eff out. Evidently, it's fitting that you can't spell Sexton without sext.

Wonder if any of this will get Sexton booted from his own house for breaking the rules of marital decorum? Silver lining -- he now gets to sleep on the couch of his Crossville condo, so the residency problem goes away.

Last edited:
It's April dude. If his taxes are escrowed with his mortgage they most likely won't be paid until the end of the month or even into June.
delinquent on 2022 taxes? LOL

We're talking about Tennessee property taxes, right? The current year's amount is due and payable starting in October, and are considered late if not paid in full by the last day in February of the following year. If the 2022 taxes were escrowed and not paid on time, that's an epic fail by the servicer, and I'm guessing that's not the case. Hog, maybe I'm missing something, but your post makes no sense to me atm; escrowed property taxes disbursed in April/May/June? What?

We're talking about Tennessee property taxes, right? The current year's amount is due and payable starting in October, and are considered late if not paid in full by the last day in February of the following year. If the 2022 taxes were escrowed and not paid on time, that's an epic fail by the servicer, and I'm guessing that's not the case. Hog, maybe I'm missing something, but your post makes no sense to me atm; escrowed property taxes disbursed in April/May/June? What?

My mortgage company doesn't pay our property taxes until the end of April. When it was with Wells Fargo they paid it at the end of April, First TN paid ours on the last house in April or May. On another properties where we didn't escrow we paid those usually March/April That's going back well over 20 years and I've never been given a delinquent notice.

Check with your mortgage company (if you escrow) to see when they pay yours. I might be unusual.

VN Store

Back