Where o' where does TN House Speaker Sexton live?

Seriously, how can you stand behind this guy during the phony MLK, Jr impressions and not feel like an idiot? I was waiting on him to ask for the collection plate to be passed around.
I'm not standing behind anybody, but expelling them from the state legislature was a waste of time, because of how fast and easy it was to have them reinstated. It was less than a week. What was accomplished except creating a lot of publicity for a couple of people who had done nothing to earn that attention?

Reactions: LouderVol
Seriously, how can you stand behind this guy during the phony MLK, Jr impressions and not feel like an idiot? I was waiting on him to ask for the collection plate to be passed around.
The switch he flipped when he was given the time to speak was hilarious. How pathetic does a district have to be where they pick Pearson and Jones as the best person to represent them

I'm not standing behind anybody, but expelling them from the state legislature was a waste of time, because of how fast and easy it was to have them reinstated. It was less than a week. What was accomplished except creating a lot of publicity for a couple of people who had done nothing to earn that attention?

I do agree with you on that, but you begin to understand why these guys were expelled. You can't let this stuff breed more of this in the future. If all it's going to do is lead to folks being voted back in then it's somewhat a waste of time. Then as others mentioned kick them out of all the committees.

We’ve agreed on two things this week. Censure would’ve been a better move. It wouldn’t have actually accomplished anything (like this did), but it also wouldn’t have created the level of backlash that occurred.

Don’t give your enemy the chance to be seen as the victim

We’ve agreed on two things this week. Censure would’ve been a better move. It wouldn’t have actually accomplished anything (like this did), but it also wouldn’t have created the level of backlash that occurred.

Don’t give your enemy the chance to be seen as the victim
What did this accomplish? I'm not seeing it. They were both reinstated in less than a week, and they are now heroes to their constituents. This didn't cost them anything.

Honestly, the speaking is so disingenuous. Reminds of that Blues Traveler lyric: "It doesn't matter what I say, as long as I sing with inflection."

Honestly, the speaking is so disingenuous. Reminds of that Blues Traveler lyric: "It doesn't matter what I say, as long as I sing with inflection."

Look at you. I’m impressed with agree on how absurd the theatrics of this specific democrat are.

Look at you. I’m impressed with agree on how absurd the theatrics of this specific democrat are.
I know you don't think of me as a straight shooter, but I call bs where I see bs. This is bs. I hope his voters know the voice is all a show.

You should also note that senator Kennedy does the EXACT same thing. He doesn't really have a thick southern draw. Will you call BS on that as well?

I know you don't think of me as a straight shooter, but I call bs where I see bs. This is bs. I hope his voters know the voice is all a show.

You should also note that senator Kennedy does the EXACT same thing. He doesn't really have a thick southern draw. Will you call BS on that as well?

Got your blinders on when the BS is Dem.

Reinstated Tennessee Rep. Justin Jones is seen in newly unearthed video hurling traffic cone at a driver during BLM protest outside the Capitol in 2020: Lawmaker expelled for gun protest is sworn back in

• Representative Justin Jones, 27, is seen in surveillance footage hitting a driver with a traffic cone during a 2020 BLM protest
Reinstated Tennessee lawmaker Justin Jones is seen in unearthed surveillance video hitting a driver with a traffic cone amid a June 2020 Black Lives Matter protest outside the state capitol.

The footage shows Jones, who was elected in 2022, wearing all black and a tan-brimmed hat while standing in the street with six others. The future lawmaker is seen stopping cars and harassing drivers.

At the time, Jones, now 27, faced a series of charges after District Attorney Glenn Funk secretly went to the grand jury in an attempt to indict him for participating in the protests in an 'aggravating' manner.

Jones claimed in 2021 that his participation in the protests was non-violent and referred to the charges, that were later dropped, as 'dramatic' retaliation.

69791043-11969191-image-m-12_1681397784963.jpg

Representative Justin Jones, 27, is seen in surveillance footage hitting a driver with a traffic cone during a 2020 BLM protest

Video reveals reinstated Tennessee Rep. hurling traffic cone at a driver during BLM protest | Daily Mail Online

So we have gone from stalking SCOTUS justices to state house legislators?

What's the big deal, Republiars stalked Harris' residency, and shipped immigrants there. So when Republiars get what they give, suddenly, it's wrong? Oh well, hypocrites, gonna hypocrite, you know.

If Ted Cruz interrupted a session of congress today with a bullhorn yelling about how everyone was complicit in the stealing of an election, he’d be out of the senate by the end of the week

No, he wouldn't. The Republiar party is so far gone, they'd defend him to the death before they'd allow him removed, and reduce their senate number even by one. Just look at how they tolerate that dip sheet, George Santos.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
If Ted Cruz interrupted a session of congress today with a bullhorn yelling about how everyone was complicit in the stealing of an election, he’d be out of the senate by the end of the week
No he wouldn't. He'd be feted by the Trumpers for owning the libs.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Totally explains the attempt to hide that it was his purchase.

If only you weren't so one sided people might take you serious.

Nancy and Paul Pelosi reside in a 2,325 square foot condo on K Street in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington DC valued at around $2.16 million. They purchased the unit for $650,000 in 1999 from Pelosi campaign donor Paul Seagram.

I thought she represented CA?

Nancy Pelosi House: Mansions in San Francisco, Napa Valley & DC

VN Store

Back