Where to find the Vols on TV

I tried getting tickets outside the stadium Saturday and they wanted 70 bucks a ticket. no thanks!:ermm:

I bought two for less than $20 each on StubHub. I wished I lived in Knoxville so I could have the opportunity to go to more games.

Kinda sad how far down the game of tennis has fallen. At least Hyams still watches.

I still can't believe that Tennis gets priority over football. CBS had US Open this weekend and no football on the opening weekend of CFB season. Who watches this crap?

I still can't believe that Tennis gets priority over football. CBS had US Open this weekend and no football on the opening weekend of CFB season. Who watches this crap?

Based on the ratings, more people than watch the average CBS college football game. That's why CBS won't allow affiliates to preempt it to carry syndicated games.

I am unsure why a game designated for PPV automatically means this is a Charter Cable issue. I'm not saying they do or don't suck (never had them), I'm just saying I don't think there's a cable/dish service out there that let you watch the AP game for free.

Isn't the good news that depending on your cable package, you should at least have a pretty good shot of seeing every other UT game this year? We got our one PPV game out of the way early. From someone who was physically at the game, it wasn't really worth a PPV price if you didn't want to enjoy the gameday experience.

This doesn't say too much for WVLT in Knoxville! They think some tennis tournament is more important than the Vols?? Well, channel 6 & 10, you just got a new viewer!

This doesn't say too much for WVLT in Knoxville! They think some tennis tournament is more important than the Vols?? Well, channel 6 & 10, you just got a new viewer!

Since you clearly didn't read my earlier post, WVLT is not permitted by their CBS affiliation agreement to show the game over tennis.

They would love to. They'll probably even tell you that if you call them. But they can't. They could lose their CBS affiliation if they did.

Reactions: 1 person
Since you clearly didn't read my earlier post, WVLT is not permitted by their CBS affiliation agreement to show the game over tennis.

They would love to. They'll probably even tell you that if you call them. But they can't. They could lose their CBS affiliation if they did.
But but but, we're the Vols and this is Knoxville. They should tell CBS to shove that commie tennis crap where the sun don't shine. If they don't I'm going to go burn mattresses in their parking lot

That's the mentality you are dealing with. Thanks for your rational explanation. Carry on

Will someone verify directv in Chattanooga. My plans were to drive back home but I'm not going if its not showing on directv in Chatt

I guess I will have to go to a friend's house, who doesn't have cable, to watch the game. I have ATT UVERSE, and they do not offer MyVLT. So I pay $100 per month to watch TENNIS, and my buddy has free rabbit ears and gets to watch UT FOOTBALL!! He'll probably make me pay to watch it at his house too! I'm gettin SCREWED! haha

Will be shown on channel 1011 WGNO in HD on ATT Uverse here in New Orleans.

For some reason UVERSE tells me that they don't offer any of the sister stations to CBS, NBC, etc. So, since CBS is forcing the local station to show TENNIS, and UVERSE doesn't carry the sister station, I am outta luck!

HOWEVER, Uverse is going to start carrying the SEC Network next year so all of these issues will be resolved! Can't wait for that!

It takes a really sick mind to decide to show tennis instead of college football...this would have never happened during America's heyday!!!

:)

VN Store

Back