White Flight: The Great Exodus From The GOP

And I am sure some people in Nazi Germany the morning after Kristallnacht said “hey, it’s just some broken Windows, we aren’t talking genocide or anything. Every atrocity starts with a wink and a nod to “well at least we didn’t....” I read Ms Carano’s message as “hey, this is getting out of hand. Do you think we should maybe stop BEFORE it becomes 1930s Germany?” I study history as my main hobby. I have seen where this CAN lead. Not saying it unavoidably will lead there but we are on a dangerous road. And both sides are guilty. Time out folks

But how many times have cultural/political changes not resulted in genocide? Probably far more often than the opposite.

The reason she was fired is because it's insensitive to compare where the latest political movement could possibly lead with what actually happened to Jews in the Holocaust, based only on loose connections between the two. Her political views were known prior to her latest comments so it's not even like Disney is seeking out conservatives in their ranks and firing them. I'm absolutely not for firing people for saying things like this but Disney is undoubtedly worried about the woke backlash impacting their bottom line.

It's done when you register to vote in many states. Don't get out much huh?
This isn't about newly registered voters but rather already registered voters changing party affiliation. With no upcoming elections, why would people be changing now? How are they gathering this data?

Reactions: Wireless1
This isn't about newly registered voters but rather already registered voters changing party affiliation. With no upcoming elections, why would people be changing now? How are they gathering this data?
Why not? I've considered changing mine since we have closed primaries but don't want to give any party bragging rights

But how many times have cultural/political changes not resulted in genocide? Probably far more often than the opposite.

The reason she was fired is because it's insensitive to compare where the latest political movement could possibly lead with what actually happened to Jews in the Holocaust, based only on loose connections between the two. Her political views were known prior to her latest comments so it's not even like Disney is seeking out conservatives in their ranks and firing them. I'm absolutely not for firing people for saying things like this but Disney is undoubtedly worried about the woke backlash impacting their bottom line.

I think her comments were fair and just, based on the actions and words coming from the left. I could very easily see the left riling up groups in the cities to attack conservatives. Are we to that point yet? No, but we are moving in that direction.

I've been around for a while and never have I been asked to "register" as a particular party member. This smells like liberal snake holes that require citizens to "register" firearms.

Some states do. Some don't. You need to lose you fear/hate reaction to everything you don't understand. There are reasons for both.

If you look at Trumps tenure it doesn't make sense why the dems hated him. He spent like a drunken sailor, didn't do anything to LBTGXYZ citizens, didn't go after Roe v Wade and generally didn't attack any of the Dem sacred cows.
I’ve asked several times why trump was so bad and there’s never a real answer beyond “orange man bad”

In the first trimester, it's a fetus, not a baby. But yes, sperm carries DNA.
So you’re in favor of more information required before an abortion can be allowed?
Like a 3D ultrasounds so the people can see for themselves what the term “Fetus” actually means?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So you’re in favor of more information required before an abortion can be allowed?
Like a 3D ultrasounds so the people can see for themselves what the term “Fetus” actually means?
I feel Roe v Wade may be the most brilliant decision ever.

I’ve asked several times why trump was so bad and there’s never a real answer beyond “orange man bad”
Out of control spending and letting Fauci control the covid response. Screwed our grandkids and helped make 2020 a living hell

In the first trimester, it's a fetus, not a baby. But yes, sperm carries DNA.
In the first trimester, the BABY has a heartbeat. GTHOH with the semantics. The baby is a fetus until he or she is born. Still a baby. Still the child of a father who should get a chance to defend that life.

In the first trimester, the BABY has a heartbeat. GTHOH with the semantics. The baby is a fetus until he or she is born. Still a baby. Still the child of a father who should get a chance to defend that life.

You have no idea how brave they are for taking this stand! There are men who get their arms and legs blown off in combat but then there are women who pretend to be men or have an abortion. So brave!!! Right now I am not ready to entertain any other facts disputing this

We seem to disagree. I do not believe a zygote is a baby.

VN Store

Back