Who will be the best pro WR?

Who will be the best pro WR

• Total voters
Hunter looks great in his uniform and he's fast, but he's got a little problem with his hands discipline and worse....he listens to the DB smacktalk.

Patterson also has speed and is a playmaker, his particular weakness I think will be once he's drafted and is collecting game checks his performance effort will drop like stock your drinkin buddy said would make you a fortune,

Da'rick has everything it took to be a NFL caliber WR but the key factor will be the humiliation he took in playing at TTU. He's not only a gifted athlete, but now he's got a reality perspective and he's hongry!

Last edited:
would have voted for Da'Rick but I think his off the field issues will continue in the NFL, thus affecting his career just like ocho cinco...soooooo I think Patterson will have the best overall career...

Rogers has the talent to be a solid NFL reciever. Possible a number 1 for a handful of teams. CP has the talent to be the best playmaker in the NFL.

Da'rick is my choice assuming he keeps his head on straight. He's a beast. CP will have a learning curve but will have a very good career. JH needs to add more weight in my opinion in order to play for years down the road. Da'rick is the most NFL ready as far as size and skill goes. The other have alittle of this and that but not near as complete. I hope they all shine for many years to come. CP will be fun to watch.

Da'Rick definitely has upper hand because of speed, physicality, etc.
Justin could have a break out like Sidney Rice
CP definitely has the most raw potential, just hope he turns out better than Devin Hester (at WR of course)

BTW, Da'rick does not have great speed at all. He ran a nice time at the combine but he just doesn't show it on the field.

BTW, Da'rick does not have great speed at all. He ran a nice time at the combine but he just doesn't show it on the field.

If you're stronger than their best DBs, speed isn't the most important thing. Ask the Honey Badger.

40 yard dash might be the most overrated stat in all of sports. Shorts and a shirt running a straight line, yeah that matters in football. Jerry Rice and Anquan Boldin both 4.71 Larry Fitzgerald 4.63 those guys turned out alright.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm saying that in a season where he played 5 games with either Simms or Worley under center, he outplayed Hunter this season. Hunter didn't have a huge YPC because he was an amazing receiver, but because he was the deep threat. Plus he had that tipped ball for the 80 yard TD against Ole Miss to bolster his stats.

Then you missed my point, because I was never talking about Hunter this season.

It's a tough choice between CP & DR, as both are freaks, but I went with CP. When he gets his route running down....Watch out!

40 yard dash might be the most overrated stat in all of sports. Shorts and a shirt running a straight line, yeah that matters in football. Jerry Rice and Anquan Boldin both 4.71 Larry Fitzgerald 4.63 those guys turned out alright.

Larry Fitzgerald is the best all around receiver in the league but he couldn't show much with no QB in Arizona. Rogers is the player closest to him in size, speed, and strength however Fitzgerald has the work ethic and attitude that Rogers has not shown up to this point. Those saying it depends on who the QB is are closest to the truth.

Larry Fitzgerald is the best all around receiver in the league but he couldn't show much with no QB in Arizona. Rogers is the player closest to him in size, speed, and strength however Fitzgerald has the work ethic and attitude that Rogers has not shown up to this point. Those saying it depends on who the QB is are closest to the truth.

I agree 100%.

I imagine the almighty $ will have Rogers pretty hungry and ready to put in some work.

Hope you guys were wrong and that Hunter turns out to be the best! Haha. Although I agree with the votes, I'm still happy the Titans got him. He does have a very high ceiling.

VN Store

Back