Who would you like to see on future Tennessee football schedules?

Lane Kiffin will be long gone before we ever get a shot to play USC. When he gets fired maybe he will go somewhere else and we might get a shot at him but UT playing USC with Lane Kiffin in charge is very doubtful. That's just my opinion though.

this was my thought as well. he should be gone after this season!

USC -to face lane kiffin
Michigan - because my best friend is a UM fan and I have grown to hate them
Duke - to have a fun game against David Cutcliffe whom I respect
North Carolina - revenge from our last bowl game when Bray was a freshman
Texas - UT vs UT
Ohio State - Urban meyer can suck it (and my pastor is an OSU fan)
Louisville - to play Chuck Strong in a hard fought game against a worthy opponent of an up and coming program

Virginia Tech. We need to establish a border rivalry. Second would be North Carolina for the same reason. Both states are good recruit hotbeds and if we could beat down the home teams, it would help us on NSD I think.

I would like to see you guys schedule UCLA or Cal again or more games vs Oregon. Vols have traditionally repped the SEC well vs Pac teams.

Notre Dame
Texas Tech
Michigan
USC
Boise St. (At Home; don't want the headache watching that away game)
Oregon St.

Michigan, USC, tOSU, Clemson, FSU, TExas, and more pancakes,

Every year I'd like us to play one of the traditionally good programs that's non SEC and other pancakes. And of course keep the bama/UT rivalry.

UT recently played them in 2008 & 2009 and lost both games. UT had more talent in both games but found a way to lose.

Really? I wasn't a Vol back then sadly... I still want to see us play UCLA.

Acutally, Boise State would be cool - beat them on their own turf, because they are a pretty good home side...

I would love to see Tennessee play:

1)USC(I would love to see Tennessee kick Lame Kiffin's ass)
2)Georgia Tech
3)North Carolina
4)Texas
5)Penn State(Get revenge for the two bowl game beatings)
#5 is what I want the most.. and after we pummel them, I wanna rub it in their face so bad, they will never ever hear the end of it..

I would love to see Tennessee play:

1)USC(I would love to see Tennessee kick Lame Kiffin's ass)
2)Georgia Tech
3)North Carolina
4)Texas
5)Penn State(Get revenge for the two bowl game beatings)

3 Bowl game beatings...after the 1991, 1993, & 2006 seasons.

1) Ohio State - This team is usually as overatted as Notre Dame, however they now may be officially as good as advertised...would love to schedule them.
2) Virginia Tech - The Hokie/Smokie border war would be a great annual last game.
3) Texas - This team should be on our schedule just for the ''T'' braggin rights.

I would like to see home & home games against...

Georgia Tech
Louisville
North Carolina
Virginia
Virginia Tech (bulldoze whatever the hell is in the way from keeping them playing at Bristol)

1) Ohio State - This team is usually as overatted as Notre Dame, however they now may be officially as good as advertised...would love to schedule them.
2) Virginia Tech - The Hokie/Smokie border war would be a great annual last game.
3) Texas - This team should be on our schedule just for the ''T'' braggin rights.

Virginia Tech is slipping(sort of like UT in 2007) it would be a good time to play them. The game may have passed Frank Beamer by just like Fulmer in the late 90s.

VN Store

Back