Why did Hannity and Ingraham urge that Trump step in to calm the rioters, but now minimize it?

Another TDS’er. I never said Trump could do no wrong. At times he was hard to listen to and he just needed to shut up but it’s not debatable his policies are infinitely better than at least the last two alternatives.

Anytime anybody says anything remotely negative about Trump, people like you show up with "muh... TDS." So deranged about him, you can't let anything go by.

Anytime anybody says anything remotely negative about Trump, people like you show up with "muh... TDS." So deranged about him, you can't let anything go by.

It's pretty much the only comeback, cogent arguments utilizing reason and facts aren't in his toolbelt.

Reactions: clarksvol00
When Trump wins in 2024 there are some on here that may need to go on suicide watch. Heck they may need additional counseling after 2022.

Trump is still living rent free in all you guys heads including the msm so yes the term TDS is appropriate.

When Trump wins in 2024 there are some on here that may need to go on suicide watch. Heck they may need additional counseling after 2022.

If Trump wins and the libs mainly peacefully stay inside the velvet ropes, the pearl-clutching hypocrisy from the MAGA apologists will be epic.

Trump is still living rent free in all you guys heads including the msm so yes the term TDS is appropriate.

As was stated, he's the head of the republican party. The right still seeks his approval for every move and directly influences whackos like MTG, Gaetz and Boebert and will likely seek another term in 2024.

So yeah, to say he's "in peoples heads" shouldn't be a revelation. Of course he is. That this POS had the knowledge of, was begged by his family and staff to stop the events of 1/6 and didn't should be appalling to every rational American.

As was stated, he's the head of the republican party. The right still seeks his approval for every move and directly influences whackos like MTG, Gaetz and Boebert and will likely seek another term in 2024.

So yeah, to say he's "in peoples heads" shouldn't be a revelation. Of course he is. That this POS had the knowledge of, was begged by his family and staff to stop the events of 1/6 and didn't should be appalling to every rational American.

It speaks volumes that the loyalists have no other comebacks than "TDS". It's almost a pavlovian response at this point, the only way they can respond to their conditioning.

Reactions: clarksvol00
It speaks volumes that the loyalists have no other comebacks than "TDS". It's almost a pavlovian response at this point, the only way they can respond to their conditioning.
Like I said earlier. You don’t change the diagnosis because the illness is chronic

Like I said earlier. You don’t change the diagnosis because the illness is chronic

His sycophants could at least vary the response a little bit, maybe even go into more in depth discussion refuting the charges and discussing the ethical and moral implications of the arguments proposed.

It amuses me the pearl clutching from the left over people like this when the same behavior out of Democrats is tolerated or, as a minimum, ignored.
You calling out MTG while you're pearl-clutching over AOC? That street goes both ways.

His sycophants could at least vary the response a little bit, maybe even go into more in depth discussion refuting the charges and discussing the ethical and moral implications of the arguments proposed.
It’s virtually impossible to counsel a schizophrenic out of schizophrenia.

It’s virtually impossible to counsel a schizophrenic out of schizophrenia.

So ignore them and go on with your life. If they're truly mentally ill and you have a shred of decency, you'd not take actions to exacerbate.

So ignore them and go on with your life. If they're truly mentally ill and you have a shred of decency, you'd not take actions to exacerbate.
Me typing words on a message board is not harming anything or anyone. I think you may be taking this a bit more seriously than you should.

I suspect a lot of the people who throw around the term TDS regularly are also so deranged about Biden that they are obsessed with rumors about his poop. They probably also have Hillary Clinton and Obama "living rent free in their heads."

I suspect a lot of the people who throw around the term TDS regularly are also so deranged about Biden that they are obsessed with rumors about his poop. They probably also have Hillary Clinton and Obama "living rent free in their heads."
Feel free to throw any term around you want. But if it sticks you know you are onto something. If not than keep trying. TDS has stuck pretty well

VN Store

Back