Why is the GOP so afraid?

You're turning out to be much smarter than I originally thought

He's a lawyer. I'd assume he speaks with his divorce specialty counterparts from time to time.

washis-licenseplate-426x188.jpg

He's a lawyer. I'd assume he speaks with his divorce specialty counterparts from time to time.

washis-licenseplate-426x188.jpg

Yup, got divorced twice. I've never paid alimony and I got the house both times. I also have full custody of my daughter. Strangely enough, neither will say a negative word about me.

Yup, got divorced twice. I've never paid alimony and I got the house both times. I also have full custody of my daughter. Strangely enough, neither will say a negative word about me.

Well ..... see.... you just blew it. While you were smart enough to get out of the first one, you were dumb enough to do it again.... you're right back where I thought you were on the IQ scale

Should we put disclaimers behind every comment made in sarcasm or with joking intent?

I don't want Luther and Sammie *****ing their pants for no reason

Reactions: 1 person
Well ..... see.... you just blew it. While you were smart enough to get out of the first one, you were dumb enough to do it again.... you're right back where I thought you were on the IQ scale

I'll own my mistakes.

Apparently it ain't nuthin for CW to choke a b****

Only women that get into it. But you wouldn't know anything about satisfying a woman.

Beat me to it, battered wife's syndrome most likely not to mention the custody issue.

Bless your heart. My ex was an alcoholic. I stayed through 10 or so stints in rehab, but ultimately i couldn't trust her with our daughter. My daughter is now old enough to make that call, but wants to live with me.

VN Store

Back