Why is the GOP so afraid?

this is me a couple of years ago

photo.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Come on OC, post up. Ain't that big a deal and it's kind of fun to see who we're arguing with on a daily basis.

Not trying to be a curmudgeon. My wife would skin me for posting pics of her online, and she'd make big time fun of me for feeling like I had something to prove by bragging about her online.

Reactions: 1 person
Not trying to be a curmudgeon. My wife would skin me for posting pics of her online, and she'd make big time fun of me for feeling like I had something to prove by bragging about her online.

I can respect that because you don't run your mouth about dumb stuff.

The intent wasn't so everyone could brag on their significant other, although I think that everyone should be proud of whomever they are with. Otherwise, why are you with them? Different strokes for different folks though, I guess.

I can respect that because you don't run your mouth about dumb stuff.

The intent wasn't so everyone could brag on their significant other, although I think that everyone should be proud of whomever they are with. Otherwise, why are you with them? Different strokes for different folks though, I guess.

Oh, I most definitely married up. :)

Huff has all you ****ers beat, and in regards to you Clearwater I stick with my original statement, you need to raise the bar.If that's your idea of a hottie you've definitely got low standards.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back