Why is the GOP so afraid?

69 and 72, come out come out wherever you are...

LgZEPO.gif
I'll let you all get out your wallet photos to compare. You are out of your freakin' mind if you think that I would post my picture, or my wife's picture on here. I have way too much respect for her, and I don't want to be hunted down and bludgeoned by Dink or Luther. I'll let you kids play the game.

Reactions: 1 person
Listen Snowflake, put up or shut up. So far I've heard your yap but seen precious little in the way of follow through.

Piss off you wanker, I've turned down better in my single days, I could give a rats ass what you or the other ******* on here think.

I'll let you all get out your wallet photos to compare. You are out of your freakin' mind if you think that I would post my picture, or my wife's picture on here. I have way too much respect for her, and I don't want to be hunted down and bludgeoned by Dink or Luther. I'll let you kids play the game.

Oh, you delicate little snowflake. If you talk $hit you should be prepared to back it up. Otherwise just turn in your man card and march with the ladies.

I'm in Orlando chump, let me know when you're in town and I'll be more than happy to meet face to face.

Keyboard tough guy? I don't think I'll be in Orlando soon, but if you want to get out of that mosquito ridden $hithole and come to the beach let me know. I'm more than willing to meet you so that we can discuss this further.

BTW, all this because you're too much of a snowflake to post a picture.

Last edited:
Keyboard tough guy? I don't think I'll be in Orlando soon, but if you want to get out of that mosquito ridden $hithole and come to the beach let me know. I'm more than willing to meet you so that we can discuss this further.

Kick his ass!

A lot of internet tough guy talk in this thread.

Clearwater is no prize chief, I guess you like hanging with the geriatric crowd.

I looked on my phone to see what pics I have and the only photo of my wife on there is one from the 90's right after we got married...... and it's a pic of a pic

VN Store

Back