Why not Tulsi Gabbard

Lol

The overwhelming response from all establishment democrats, republicans, candidates, and the media to Hillary’s comments was “shut the **** up.

My feelings as well. But, that doesn't mean her public comments didn't have an adverse effect on Gabbard. Not that she would have won a nomination this time around. But, she certainly should have shown better and been set up well for 2024.

My feelings as well. But, that doesn't mean her public comments didn't have an adverse effect on Gabbard. Not that she would have won a nomination this time around. But, she certainly should have shown better and been set up well for 2024.
I really, really doubt that. If anything, she got a nice publicity bump with the rest of the party coming to her defense immediately.

I posted this in Gramps and I’m too lazy to do it again.

so Republicans.....tell me what you don’t like about TG.
The Democrats can play too as we don’t seem to like her either.
Not having Tulsi on the ticket may be just as bad as not having Ron Paul on the ballot in 2008 and 2012.

Why can't these parties nominate their best candidates?

Not having Tulsi on the ticket may be just as bad as not having Ron Paul on the ballot in 2008 and 2012.

Why can't these parties nominate their best candidates?

She actually brought some common sense legislative ideas to the table. Not all of those were perfect, but the ceiling was much higher with Gabbard than Biden.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Pence has zero shot of ever being President after he basically turned his back on Trump and the 75 Million that voted for him over the last couple of weeks.

Pence has no chance because he showed incredibly poor judgment in ever supporting Trump.

She’d be a great option, but too centrist. She could never win a primary. Democrats want someone too far left and GOP wants someone too far right.

Reactions: DWright39
She’d be a great option, but too centrist. She could never win a primary. Democrats want someone too far left and GOP wants someone too far right.

Meh. The last part simply isn’t true. GOP is practically centrist compared to even the early 2000s. The entire political spectrum is on a giant paradigm shift to the left. The Dems base is just so far left they think anyone near the middle is a terrorist with a Klan hood in their closet.

Reactions: ETV and AM64
Meh. The last part simply isn’t true. GOP is practically centrist compared to even the early 2000s. The entire political spectrum is on a giant paradigm shift to the left. The Dems base is just so far left they think anyone near the middle is a terrorist with a Klan hood in their closet.
As Granny would say, “bless your little heart...”

As Granny would say, “bless your little heart...”

If you deny a strong paradigm shift in politics in the past decade or two you’re just an idiot. It’s not really a question, and I never even said it was necessarily a bad thing.

Reactions: AM64
She should’ve been the Dem candidate period. She’s way too intelligent and rational for that to happen though.
If the entire purpose of a debate is to point out the flaws in the other candidate, then Tulsi should have clearly been the DNC candidate because she called out Biden and gutted Kamala like a fish on stage and ended her campaign.

If the entire purpose of a debate is to point out the flaws in the other candidate, then Tulsi should have clearly been the DNC candidate because she called out Biden and gutted Kamala like a fish on stage and ended her campaign.

And for that courage, her political mobility was gutted by her own party.

Reactions: AM64
If you deny a strong paradigm shift in politics in the past decade or two you’re just an idiot. It’s not really a question, and I never even said it was necessarily a bad thing.
Interesting.
If you can’t realize that Trump was a far right POTUS, then you’re an...well...I won’t even go there. I’ll just stick with, “bless your little heart.”

VN Store

Back