Why not Tulsi Gabbard

Lmao you think Donald Trump the Democrat his entire life enacted far right policies? Shew.
Is this real life?
His previous politics don’t matter at all. He is a narcissist who learned which demographic would worship him, so he pandered to them. And that’s how he governed as a president. If you can’t see that, you’re clearly under the spell.
Snap out of it!!

Is this real life?
His previous politics don’t matter at all. He is a narcissist who learned which demographic would worship him, so he pandered to them. And that’s how he governed as a president. If you can’t see that, you’re clearly under the spell.
Snap out of it!!

Bless your little heart.

Reactions: ajvol01 and hog88
If you deny a strong paradigm shift in politics in the past decade or two you’re just an idiot. It’s not really a question, and I never even said it was necessarily a bad thing.

Political climate deniers. Many dims made the great shift and never looked for the middle.

Reactions: Ttucke11
I love all the Trump supporters claiming they like her. Have you looked at what she supports? It's nuts.

$15 minimum wage
Study reparations
Expand college debt relief programs
Eliminate Electoral College
Close all Nuclear power plants
Ban assault weapons

Quit falling for a pretty face who hates Hillary. Know her positions. She's garbage.

I love all the Trump supporters claiming they like her. Have you looked at what she supports? It's nuts.

$15 minimum wage
Study reparations
Ban assault weapons

Quit falling for a pretty face who hates Hillary. Know her positions. She's garbage.

I can like her and still disagree with her. Hell I’ve been doing that with a woman for almost 30 years.

$15 minimum wage
Study reparations
Ban assault weapons

I didn't say I liked her but she is right about this issue. Brennan is a hack and it's clear big tech and the Obama/Biden combination has led a team that has spied on Americans and censored citizens.

I didn't say I liked her but she is right about this issue. Brennan is a hack and it's clear big tech and the Obama/Biden combination has led a team that has spied on Americans and censored citizens.
If you think Trump, and his admin, stopped spying then you are lost. Not saying you believe that. Since 9/11 we have given away our rights. And every POTUS has taken advantage of it.

If you think Trump, and his admin, stopped spying then you are lost. Not saying you believe that. Since 9/11 we have given away our rights. And every POTUS has taken advantage of it.

Obama administration was spying on a presidential candidate and Brennan and his ilk has said as much. There is nothing those dirtbags along with big tech won't do.

Last edited:
We have been spying against everyone since the Patriot Act. You should have been pissed off sooner.

From Jesse Waters:

Theodore Dalrymple

"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."

Quote by Theodore Dalrymple: “Political correctness is communist propaganda w...”

Reactions: StarRaider
From Jesse Waters:

Theodore Dalrymple

"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."

Quote by Theodore Dalrymple: “Political correctness is communist propaganda w...”
Lol Jesse waters. Come on. The GOP has their own version of nonsense political correctness.

Reactions: zeppelin128

VN Store

Back